The Last Of Us Multiplayer Fragfest

AnK

in the last game me, mean and danny were in party. Mean promoted danny as leader after wasting half an hour finding players and he f**ckin slept :rofl: lolol

oh. fack. i literally slept waiting in the lobby for so long with the controller in my hand.. damm :rofl: When i got sudden jerk and woke. up..saw myself alone in lobby and noticed that you and mean had loggged off 20 mins earlier..

:rofl: Waiting at matchmaking in TLOU puts one to sleep true.. :rofl:

Disclaimer

People who are in this game to have fun,make friends,enjoy gameplay & enjoy some lulz & intense moments like grown ups

Please continue to play with me

All else who want to cry over lost kills,DC in game,MM issues ,hold grudges & abuses please stay the f**k away

oh. fack. i literally slept waiting in the lobby for so long with the controller in my hand.. damm :rofl: When i got sudden jerk and woke. up..saw myself alone in lobby and noticed that you and mean had loggged off 20 mins earlier..

I was the leader and we were not finding any players then I promoted mean as leader. After 10-15mins Mean promoted you and we were like "Danny start man" "Danny start kar bhai" then we though you slept and we both logged out :rofl: :rofl:

Disclaimer

People who are in this game to have fun,make friends,enjoy gameplay & enjoy some lulz & intense moments like grown ups

All else who want to cry over lost kills,DC in game,MM issues ,hold grudges & abuses please stay the f**k away

heyplsk

Disclaimer

:surprise: Aisi kya ho gaya, joh yeh sab likhna pad gaya ??

happened to me once in Uc3 :lol:

Archived