[PS3/PS4] Battlefield 4 MP Fragfests Thread

silv3rgunn3r

It's more comfortable

The controller is designed to shoot with triggers

You wan't feel as comfortable if you switch.....even in games that allow

Switched to L1/R1 on KZ and use the defaults L1/R1 on COD: Ghosts. I am unable to use L2/R2 and this is not due to lack of trying. I just cannot understand why they can't give us an option? Its being called out like mad but EA/Dice have been unable to fix it. This makes me miserable. I just spend 12$ upgrading and although the game tops in the way it looks I can't get myself to using these :(

Thanks for the games guys; Triggerhappy, AJ and uhm... prince. Although it was fun chatting up with you'll and although BF4 looks gorgeous the overall playability of this game as it stands is very low (for me). I have always been more into Assault or Infantry. Basically, ground war. I know the Battlefield franchise is more about magnanimous fields of war, jets, helicopters and other vehicle based combat but I have enjoyed ground war; modes like TDM, Squad Rush, Conquest, Conquest Domination, Gun Master etc. on Bf3 and I bought BF4 based on the assumption that some of them modes will move over and hopefully they will.

For now though, the L1/R1 mishap is too much for me to take and I guess I'd just wait till they release a patch for it! Lol, not being too critical. Just saying that I'm a man of habit! I will jump in every now and then just to chat up with you folk though and also if you ever need someone to die for you on the fields ;) Hit me up! PSN: Ryuked

-Anup

There were around 8 people playing BF4 yesterday. I joined but quit out because it was one of them massive maps with tanks, heli's jets and nothing but machines. One of those games where you never find people to shoot. Lol, that mode is just not for me. I quit out. Hopefully I find people who want to play ground war a bit more. Close quarters stuff, you know? Meh, I know that BF is not COD but who says you can't enjoy some CODness in some BF style? Close quarters on BF3 was one of the best things that they ever did IMO. I had most fun there. Especially gun master; if any of you guys have ever tried it. I hope they incorporate that mode here too.

Do drop me an invite if anyone wants to party up for some TDM or Domination :)

There were around 8 people playing BF4 yesterday. I joined but quit out because it was one of them massive maps with tanks, heli's jets and nothing but machines. One of those games where you never find people to shoot. Lol, that mode is just not for me. I quit out. Hopefully I find people who want to play ground war a bit more. Close quarters stuff, you know? Meh, I know that BF is not COD but who says you can't enjoy some CODness in some BF style? Close quarters on BF3 was one of the best things that they ever did IMO. I had most fun there. Especially gun master; if any of you guys have ever tried it. I hope they incorporate that mode here too.

I actually enjoy these games more. I play as an Engineer most of the time, and most of what I do is look for helis and tanks and try to take them down. It's great fun and helps the team, because I see helicopters dominate the games way too many times,and too few people try to take them down. :chucks:

You ppl play on ps3?

^^ On the PS4 :fear:

One thing that really bugs me about the game is:

The game won't tell us which map is gonna come up next. I don't like the close quarters map Operation Locker (or whatever it's called), so I quit right after the map starts. If there was some place where they showed the "Next Map: xxx xxx" or something like that, I wouldn't have to wait the 30-40 seconds after the round, and then wait for the next map to load, just to quit the game :doh:

Finally got to play with someone (name started with a D and was two words) from IVG yesterday, but I don't remember the name :fear: GG

edit: Does the game rebalance teams (like move people between teams) when we move to another map? :scratchchin:

edit2: I just checked AT-WARLORD's BF4 stats and :surprise: He's at level 100 with 194 hours played :good:

^^ On the PS4 :fear:

One thing that really bugs me about the game is:

The game won't tell us which map is gonna come up next. I don't like the close quarters map Operation Locker (or whatever it's called), so I quit right after the map starts. If there was some place where they showed the "Next Map: xxx xxx" or something like that, I wouldn't have to wait the 30-40 seconds after the round, and then wait for the next map to load, just to quit the game :doh:

Finally got to play with someone (name started with a D and was two words) from IVG yesterday, but I don't remember the name :fear: GG

edit: Does the game rebalance teams (like move people between teams) when we move to another map? :scratchchin:

edit2: I just checked AT-WARLORD's BF4 stats and :surprise: He's at level 100 with 194 hours played :good:

Ohh PS4 thn i guess we have to wait till end next month to play together.

Map Rotation is fixed on BF4 as all the servers are owned by dice. But you can always check which map is next,while playing pause the game go to server settings in game menu press L1 you ll be on map rotation tab.

yes it rebalances teams after every round.

uhh play regularly gettin to rank 100 is not that tough in bf4 . it was much tougher in bf3

Ohh PS4 thn i guess we have to wait till end next month to play together.

Map Rotation is fixed on BF4 as all the servers are owned by dice. But you can always check which map is next,while playing pause the game go to server settings in game menu press L1 you ll be on map rotation tab.

yes it rebalances teams after every round.

uhh play regularly gettin to rank 100 is not that tough in bf4 . it was much tougher in bf3

Oh... I definitely didn't know that. Thanks. I thought the maps were rotated randomly almost. :good:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived