~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

I am. It's not particularly interesting this season though. Maybe it's because they are constrained to follow the threads of history in the final season. There's no drama if the outcome is already known. The storylines they are following outside the main plot aren't very good either. And the show is missing the great characters they had in the past (Batiatus, Ashur etc.). Kind of feels like they're just going through the motions at this point.

I'm quite liking it actually. Yeah, they have to follow a general outline but the presentation in that budget is still great. Crassus is pretty good and so is Caesar. Plus Crassus' mistress (Jenna Lind) and the villa babe (Anna Hutchison) (who I have a hunch will fall for Spartacus) are absolutely gorgeous.

Batiatus was always going to be missed. This season isn't as convoluted as the earlier ones, especially Vengeance but it is still fun. I believe it's sort of a build up to the final battle.

The only thing I don't like is the audio. It's not clear and then the background score makes it even harder to understand.

watching inbetweeners. this has to be the best comedy i have ever watched after scrubs. On the whole Brit comedy is hands down better than american. I don't know what is with them, the dry humor, sarcasm.. it just feels superior.

Edited by Nemo

Psych had an awesome last epsiode.

Gus finally has a girl, but then in comes Maximus.

Also, Shawn with is ' Did it' sign!!

i96jg9qjdf5y1raa9r.gif

iojqdv3kjr6ngakl2d.gif

and then we have this.... :lol:

i4HSc7ebdOfsK.gif

arrow was predictable and boring!! anyone recommend some good new comedies, i have already seen modern family, HIMYM, Big Bang Theory, inbetweeners

Just started watching 'The Office' US version. It is a mockumentary and funnier than Modern Family.

Can anyone tell me about the British version of 'The Office', is it better than the US version?

Edited by meaNmachine

arrow was predictable and boring!! anyone recommend some good new comedies, i have already seen modern family, HIMYM, Big Bang Theory, inbetweeners

Lately there are none..

Try

Arrested Development

Seinfeld

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Friends

HIMYM is biggest let down..First 3 season were great and fun to watch..but now, it's full of emo sh*t and nothing.

Big Bang Theory <3 always.

You can try Community (few lame episodes but overall it's nice)

Just started watching 'The Office' US version. It is a mockumentary and funnier than Modern Family.

Can anyone tell me about the British version of 'The Office', is it better than the US version?

I saw the UK version after the US. It's good but lacks the charm of the US version. Watch a few episodes and see if you like it. I didn't like all that much, but I completely adore the US version. Steve Carell FTW.

Psych's latest :majesty: That sleeveless jacket on O'hara :wub::fap:

No Lassies were harmed in the production of this movie. :rofl:

Kate was so hot...

idwSpruIlH8lI.gif

iRlglLAnctqZ5.gif

Psych is still running :O

i used to watch it on star world religiously back in 09-10 and even then i was 2-3 seasons behind. Loved it a lot but then for some reason it stopped airing and i put it on back burner.

I GOTS TO GET ME SOME OF THAT PSYCH !!