Cjs CD Keys

WR10

Check local eBay?

Here: http://www.ebay.in/itm/BATTLEFIELD-3-PC-/221319166955#ht_500wt_1414

FYI: CJS is digital store.

Plus, there are lot of updates. Retail base disc doesn't contain any.

So, you'll need to download ~8-16GB of updates even if you opt for retail box.

I have already seen that and it showed no stock available when i checked again...seems it was newly listed...so are you saying that i wont get the retail box if i buy it at cjs?

Yes, you don't get retail box if you order from CJS. It's UK based digital store.

1) You sure it's not available on eBay?

Item condition: New

Time left: 4d 09h

2) Get ahem copy from local bazaar for $1-2. Then buy original key from Steamtrades or cheaper place.

Use ahem dvd to install the game.

3) Post here and see if anybody can help you with retail box.

cjs cdkeys, in case the name didn't give it away, is a grey market site that sells cd keys. If you do in fact end up ordering the box copy, you will effectively be importing the game and it will cost a lot more than you expect to pay. Just download the game and it'll be over before you know it (and definitely before an overpriced imported box copy shows up at your doorstep).

Besides, their price on BF3 is terrible, especially after the humble bundle. Heck I'd sell you a key for a quarter of what they're asking.

cjs cdkeys, in case the name didn't give it away, is a grey market site that sells cd keys. If you do in fact end up ordering the box copy, you will effectively be importing the game and it will cost a lot more than you expect to pay. Just download the game and it'll be over before you know it (and definitely before an overpriced imported box copy shows up at your doorstep).

Besides, their price on BF3 is terrible, especially after the humble bundle. Heck I'd sell you a key for a quarter of what they're asking.

Subtle. Not.

Archived