Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

lol brock lesnar killed his career....he was at the top of pro-wrestling and there was no1 close to him, then he decides he wants to play in the NFL, where all he does it warm the benches at the Raiders....how funny is that...if you cant get field time at the Raiders, you must really suck at the game

peace

He was with Minnesota Vikings not with Oakland. Anyway I won like 1000 bucks of the Superbowl.

GIANTS FTW.

lol brock lesnar killed his career....he was at the top of pro-wrestling and there was no1 close to him, then he decides he wants to play in the NFL, where all he does it warm the benches at the Raiders....how funny is that...if you cant get field time at the Raiders, you must really suck at the game

peace

He was with Minnesota Vikings not with Oakland. Anyway I won like 1000 bucks of the Superbowl.

GIANTS FTW.

really? hmm i was under the impression it was the raiders...and dude u deserve 1000 bucks just for betting on the giants

peace

I was born in New York.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WHAT THE F**K IS UP WITH NEWS CHANNELS AND THE GREAT KHALI!!!!?????

Yesterday they were showing people and children praying for the Great Khali's victory at Wrestlemania.... WTF!? :roflroll2:

Not only that, but those hour long reports on almost EVERY news channels. Seriously, don't these guys know that WWE is scripted?

Haha.. "Khali ko khareed ne ki koshish!"

Also, it was hilarious when they showed a couple of videos showing the Wrestlemania Arena clearly ripped from YouTube and were like "humari team pehle se hi yaha par maujud hain".

Edited by Tyler

i was a big fan of wwe till i found out from a show on z cafe tht it was a total rip off... all the moves .. everything

still like to watch sumtimes ... john cena used to be cool .... but now he's actin retarded too .

i was watchin news too .. a few days back aaj tak i think .... its like 1 - 2 hrs bullshyt abt khali