E3 2013- General Thread ( Timings, News & Rumors )

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The one which you'r good at

Ppl who r good at one game always prefer it over others & think it's universal

but why can't you be good at all of them, I mean what tells them apart, In fighters I know the difference, the combat system and the characters set them apart, I can be good at SF but suck at MVC, but why not good at Killzone and COD both, what is different ?

but why can't you be good at all of them, I mean what tells them apart, In fighters I know the difference, the combat system and the characters set them apart, I can be good at SF but suck at MVC, but why not good at Killzone and COD both, what is different ?

learning curve , some games (especially fighters and RTS) have steeper learning curves. It takes time to get used to insanely fast pace of MvC ( you didnt learn even one kill combo did you :P? ). Shooters are like that too ,even if you were a god at CS , it would be impossible to suddenly switch pace to game like UT or quake. But like Ank said nowadays FPS are trying to become more COD-like to attract gamers from that crowd.

It is as different as tekken is from street fighter

Every shooter playes out different from another just like fighting games,perhaps even more

Those two games are different genres though , one is a 3d fighter another one is 2d. Its like comparing FPS and TPS.

Konami pre-E3 show gives the scoop on MGS5, Castlevania on June 6

Konami's third annual pre-E3 show is penciled in for June 6 at 1 p.m. ET, streaming live online via Konami's events site, on Gamespot and via the Xbox Live Gamespot app. For the second year in a row, Konami will show off a new trailer for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2, which was announced during last year's pre-E3 briefing.

Konami also plans to show off some behind-the-scenes footage of the next Pro Evolution Soccer game, and will have "new announcements" from Kojima Productions. Kojima recently made a splash with the Joakim Mogren marketing campaign for Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain. Surely nothing will be able to compete with that.

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/05/14/konami-pre-e3-show-gives-the-scoop-on-mgs5-castlevania-on-june/

learning curve , some games (especially fighters and RTS) have steeper learning curves. It takes time to get used to insanely fast pace of MvC ( you didnt learn even one kill combo did you :P? ). Shooters are like that too ,even if you were a god at CS , it would be impossible to suddenly switch pace to game like UT or quake. But like Ank said nowadays FPS are trying to become more COD-like to attract gamers from that crowd.

Those two games are different genres though , one is a 3d fighter another one is 2d. Its like comparing FPS and TPS.

I felt so err lost in MvC, there was too much happening, I just could not find the method to the madness

There was so so much to learn, so many possible scenarios and team combinations, I just did not have the time to do that :(

from what I learnt in the one month that I seriously spent on it, it would have taken me more time to center on a team than it took me to complete 4 or 5 single player games, and then learning all the team combos and assists :lol:

EA-Timings-1.30 am IST 11th June

Sony -Timings-6.30 am IST 11th June

Microsoft- Timings -10 pm IST 10th June

Ubisoft-Timings-3.30 am IST 11th June

Guys,let me know if time is nto correct. Op updated with above timings.

:coolspeak:

Archived