What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

Wait, you mean the buttons are labeled as Xbox controller, XYAB RB LB?

Oh it's GFW, all good. The image you posted doesn't have the logo.

Yup.. it works well.

Btw, the game is amazing.. what brilliant improvements over NBA 2K10.. even the presentations are so much better..

i always thought that was a major gripe with the iPod.....lack of camera.... :mellow:

I don't know. If I had a mobile phone with a decent camera I'd be pretty happy with that. Besides, the phone's always with me, even when the PMP is with me. The front cam is useful for sure, but the rear cam's quality is irrelevant for me on a PMP. If it's good, sure that's a bonus, but if it wasn't there, I wouldn't mind at all. Sigh, I wish they'd put in an IPS screen like the iPhone 4's in the iPod Touch too.

^^ You two faced bastarad.

:chair::P

Check all my older posts - Apple Thread or otherwise. I've only ever asked for an excellent camera on a mobile phone. Never said anything about any PMP needing to have a camera. :D Only once have I said that they "might as well have put in a proper camera instead of putting in a really crappy one" in the iPod Touch.

Methinks you're becoming rather forgetful, what with having to switch between personalities and all :lol:

Edited by Gaurav - Solitaire

^^ Try all you want, all I've heard you whining about is camera. This one has no flash, that one is low res, wah, wah , waaaaaah.

Think about how much your mobile telephony options would open up if you bought a PMP with a good camera.

^^ Try all you want, all I've heard you whining about is camera. This one has no flash, that one is low res, wah, wah , waaaaaah.

Think about how much your mobile telephony options would open up if you bought a PMP with a good camera.

:P Yes, on a phone.

If I bought a PMP with a good camera, then I would need just a phone with GPS on it. For that my N79 would more than suffice. Then what excuse will I use for an upgrade eh? :scratchchin:

I really don't like the idea of carrying another device. I don't watch too many videos on the go. I only listen to around 2GB of songs regularly despite having more than 10 times that on my Hard disks. For that I'd much rather have a phone that can do the job of a PMP well when I need it. Battery drain wouldn't be an issue with my limited viewing and music listening. Right now the only real reasons I would want an iPod touch (been thinking about this a lot for the past month) are the touch sensitivity (yes I'm still stuck with a non-touch enabled Zen Vision W and my N79) apps, wifi and the occasional music video.

Btw, I would appreciate if you could substantiate your 2nd statement. How much could my mobile telephony options open up? You're suggesting a good PMP plus a case like the Peel 520 plus 3G? Other choices? Do elaborate please.

No PS3? Kazuo Hirai's going to kill you. Twice (second time in 3D).

:O

I owe you 2 and you owe me 3.

how abt my name or better yet MT's name!!!! :P

Thats the problem with inside jokes. They should stay inside. I will try and coax my dorkly featured friend on here. Our brotherin deserve a real girl to fight over.

I'm really indifferent about the camera, however I do wanna know what you thought about the iPod Touch's screen vs the iPhone 4's screen and about the speed difference (if any) in general between the two..

Screen is fantastic no problems at all. All that crap about IPS/Viewing angles is irrelevant. Its extremely good. I did not notice any speed difference at all even when having a lot of apps on the background. The only trouble I've had that its just way too thin haven't been able to hold it in my hand, it slips out. Need to get a case ASAP. It looks nice as well, the flat glass on top, little bit of back-lighting leaves the edges which is surprising but the build quality doesn't suffer at all. It feels completely solid as any of my other Apple products.

Oh and forgot to add.

I got Legendary, I should avoid going to Prashant's place when he has all these things on display. :bigyellowgrin:

^^ All I'm saying is that you'd at least stop obsessing about the camera when choosing a phone.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :fear:

Like I said, 2 devices = NO for me. Can't carry both around in my pockets. Phone with everything in it (atleast a great cam if not an awesome media player) = YES. :D

Screen is fantastic no problems at all. All that crap about IPS/Viewing angles is irrelevant. Its extremely good. I did not notice any speed difference at all even when having a lot of apps on the background. The only trouble I've had that its just way too thin haven't been able to hold it in my hand, it slips out. Need to get a case ASAP. It looks nice as well, the flat glass on top, little bit of back-lighting leaves the edges which is surprising but the build quality doesn't suffer at all. It feels completely solid as any of my other Apple products.

:) That's nice to hear. Hmmmm... a real alternative to signing one's life off to AT&T

Ipod Touch 4G is screen is very impessive,No flaws nothing! :majesty:

i dont think we have a reason to get Iphone 4 when such an awesome PMP is over here.

You have the 4th gen Touch too?

Reason.... well, if you wanted everything in 1 device. And GPS. That's pretty much all I can think of.

Edited by Gaurav - Solitaire