Uncharted 3- Drakes Deception - Fragfests

TAZ

I think I saw ^ video already .. There is one quick boom he throws while he is mid air :majesty:

GOD of UC

BTW new .. will you come online tonight after 10:30 ? need help with Monastery Crushing for Dharmin.

surya i'll be online post man utd's game...u will play only co-op right?

yeah .. see post above urs ;)

@kwik .. below is the screenshot from ND forum about the treasures in Borneo .. yesterdays farming session with you in Borneo was the worst I ever had .. 20+ attempts and not even one lion treasure got dropped (my wrath mask attempts is on a whole different level .. :P) .. Abhi and me farmed Borneo today and he got the elusive treasure in the first attempt itself.

f7c7072a-1.png

Link to thread on ND

Yeah I'm already on, when you comin??

People in line for crushing star :- ragur, beatemup, ryukdg...

Edit : Come fast, tired of pwning n00bs in FFA. :hypocrite:

online at 10:30 bro .. United match

finally managed to level up weapon expert booster and daredevil...m9 wit scoped in and rof mod (next best thing to fal)...now i have something to fall back on when fal is nerfed.

slot 2-bargain,daredevil,treasure hunter,revenge grenade are all leveled up to 3rd lvl.....ammo award and kick back endurance in lvl 2.

slot 1-weapon expert,grenade expert,fleet foot are all leveled up to level 3 ...still to go... explosive shell expert,clocked and regeneration

none of the 7 medal kickbacks are useful now..tried everyone of them ...speedy g and militia man are the only ok kickbacks.

want to play a match were everyone in our team only stealth kills..it will be awesome.no use of gun.

leveling up clocked is going to be fun. assassin medal is required.

anybody leveled up all boosters :fear:

17th is the date of release as per the website. I will check PSN on wednesday morning and if available .. will get it and will msg you my acc details once am done downloading.

Also which PSN store should I purchase the dlc content from ? I guess Indian PSN should work fine as our copies are from European region. Innit ?

playing playing today with surya and khaltistic , sorry guys powercut ,power will come back at 3pm

lets play on Hard this time around. that way when you complete the coop mission .. you guys will have an option to play them on crushing next time around :)

seems like the map packs will be priced at 599 or 699... so its better to get Fortune hunter pack for 999/-... anyone wanna join the team ?

600/700 for the re-edit version of 4 UC2 maps is a rip off isnt it ? <_<

also .. If I get FH .. does that mean I can get all the future DLC for free ? Or Did ND mention about a certain limit.

edit : @Taz .. you are in a team already na ? :scratchchin: with Bhushan IIRC

Archived