~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

It's made of Obsidian (called as Dragonglass in Westeros). Dragonglass is the White Walker's weakness.

And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend. Legend became myth. happens all the time :P

now,

why white walker wanted that Baby? There is so much to eat around, why baby? or I'm missing something?

It is still not clear what the "walkers" do with babies. The community/tribe that girl belongs to always sacrifices the new born boys(and not girls) to White Walkers.

Truly impressed by Hayden Panetierre's performance all season in Nashville. Never thought she could act but man she deserves an award or ten for what she pulled off here. She alone makes an otherwise average show worth watching.

Save the cheerleader.

@Keano - You know nothing.

@Beelzebub - From what I've heard, Season 1 is pretty much a word for word adaptation. Season 2 diverges a bit at the end, and lots of things are changed in Season 3.

Correct.

Season 1 is as close to book as it can be with very little changes.

Season 2 contains few elements from book 3 and quite a few things are added/cut out and Danny's story is very different.Although all the major events except one are same.

Season 3 follows season 2's philosophy, added few stuff from book 5 and many things are different . Yet the major plot points are same.

Shhhhhh :fear: No spoiling. Just started clash with kings. Have the combined edition of storm of swords waiting for me after this.

No don't worry. I haven't spoiled anything.

Clash of kings starts kinda slow , but the 2nd half of the book is mind blowing.