Uncharted 3- Drakes Deception - Fragfests

TAZ

have a problem with the MP guys...

today i tought of bootign up my ps3 after a long (was in hibernation mode because of stupid exam) to play UC3 MP, i tried to connect online but it said connecting... synicing levels and after some time it showed failed to sync servers.. tried that a couple of times.. restrated ps3 and tried it but the same error poped up..

anyone has any idea why is it happenin?

I do not understand why are they waiting so much on the obvious glitches/bugs. Have they set a specific count that if a complaint comes from such amount of people only then they will accept it as a bug?

!!!

Don't.... encourage..... someone...... , he will make another monster rant post about ND and.... :hypocrite:

!!!

Don't.... encourage..... someone...... , he will make another monster rant post about ND and.... :hypocrite:

When it comes to including glitched treasures with no pattern whatsoever .. I will be the first to say *beep* you ND <_<

edit :

@Taz - I see you lurking in the thread .. come online tonight beech .. customs :devil:

:wallbash:

i was thinking of trying for chloe's M9 with scoped zoom and increased ROF as a mod but no point now :(

you can use weapon expert booster (needs to be levelled to gold) to use two mods of your choice on any gun ! (long gun or side arm)

damn i never knew that all along..will start working on that booster...

which medal is needed for that booster :nerves:

btw thanks :)

iirc .. for level2(silver) - you need some 10 odd gunslinger medals(3 kills with side arm in a game). I played plunder games using Arm Micro with BFA and stayed close to the treasure and BF'ed when I saw an opponent :P

for level3(gold) - you need 10/15 triple threat medals(for one triple threat medal - you need to get 3 kills with long gun, 3 kills with side arms and 3 kills with explosives). get your long gun kills first and then switch to your arm micro(BFA mod) and get the three kills. By this you must have got your QB ;) .. so get your 3 explosive kills then. also note that RPG and hammer kills count towards explosive kills. Plunder is the best game mode to get these medals.

also .. its better if you upgrade before you install the dlc mappack. cuz once its installed you will run into plunder matches where opponents will mostly use FAL/GMAL ;)

edit : if you plan on using weapon expert .. you have to say bye to fleet foot. :giggle:

when you guys coming online?

come out with some innovative ideas for todays custom games ...no more free for all and hardcore please.

just realized i can zoom in using x only yesterday. :wOOtjumpy:

Archived