IVG apparels and accessories

godspeed4476

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yup, and this time there's Danny as well.

Also, I think last time we used some Gears of War designs (although heavily modified). This time it will have to be something that doesn't infringe on any copyrights. :fear:

It was very heavily modified and there was no print used from the game. I really dont mind a tee without any gaming character, but there should be some nice gaming related design on the print.

where are the designer members in IVG hiding :rant:

1. Count me in for every merchandise item purchase.

2. The logo, some thread titles, and of course the URL should be prominent.

3. T shirts, keychains, badges, all would be cool.

4. We should have some good templates and IVG logo images available for members to use, e.g. we all couldve ordered zoomin mugs with some IVG image(s).

Y not? this is a gaming community.

ya buddy i know its a gaming community.but i meant the tee or whatever should be IVG centric.

choosing gaming related would be difficult as everybody has varied choices so focusing on IVG would be apt.

ya buddy i know its a gaming community.but i meant the tee or whatever should be IVG centric.

choosing gaming related would be difficult as everybody has varied choices so focusing on IVG would be apt.

We can always find a middle ground something that would be acceptable to all. We do not have to go for a character, but some cool design which is related to gaming in general would also do well.

Pretty swell design, You could add ribs to the sleeves too, same color as the logo and text.

I wonder what you ll do in 15 mins :panic:

Some more designs please :)

Thx.. lol but i juz saw this thread while back..and juz churned out that sample one in 5 mins to give an idea ... yeah yeah.. more variations will do in leisure time... itz weekend and i am already half drunk :fulltite:

Archived