Official Wii-U Thread

Any Item less than Rs 30k can be brought from abroad to India without any customs when you travelling not when you importing.

And Indian custom has charged me for Rs 2-3k stuff as well...I paid Rs 1700 on Rs 3500 stuff once iirc. Imagine the custom on this Rs 18000 stuff..... :lol:

You can never know ..its huge risk. you can end up paying zero...or end up paying half or even more than that on it.

About Sach4life...he bought from olx .

I guess you should have gone for a bundle which was already available and not on pre-order..is it too late to do that now...

Also, i enquired locally yesterday...retailers aren't getting Wii U from quite sometime now...

I guess you should have gone for a bundle which was already available and not on pre-order..is it too late to do that now...

I was going for that bundle because of its tremendous value ....Other bundles even with Super mario 3d world added separately was coming to quite a lot and if you add Mario kart 8 too . It just does goes too overboard.

I was going for that bundle because of its tremendous value ....Other bundles even with Super mario 3d world added separately was coming to quite a lot and if you add Mario kart 8 too . It just does goes too overboard.

I always believe what happens..happens for good..If you still manage to get the console..its good..if not, think of it as an hidden opportunity...You might be able to source out the console for even cheap in upcoming months...You must have read my post above that some Wii U consoles are getting bricked..so if we get one and its gets bricked..we are doomed cause there would be no warranty on it..

I always believe what happens..happens for good..If you still manage to get the console..its good..if not, think of it as an hidden opportunity...You might be able to source out the console for even cheap in upcoming months...You must have read my post above that some Wii U consoles are getting bricked..so if we get one and its gets bricked..we are doomed cause there would be no warranty on it..

Usually i think that way too...but I am not sure anymore about it now...Specially incase of Nintendo. I purchased Wii games without ever owing wii for some reasons or the order it always eluded me....Sometimes there was money crunch other time i was as close as ordering when at last moment my cousin refused to bring it as they had lot of shopping done previous day ....With wii u also just late last year my relative came from USA but it was quite expensive as $ was going Rs 70 at that time and also honestly i was still not sure about wii u back then.

Anyways part of me feels now that it is better that i just stick to one console ...

Usually i think that way too...but I am not sure anymore about it now...Specially incase of Nintendo. I purchased Wii games without ever owing wii for some reasons or the order it always eluded me....Sometimes there was money crunch other time i was as close as ordering when at last moment my cousin refused to bring it as they had lot of shopping done previous day ....With wii u also just late last year my relative came from USA but it was quite expensive as $ was going Rs 70 at that time and also honestly i was still not sure about wii u back then.

Anyways part of me feels now that it is better that i just stick to one console ...

So you played them on an emulator..? Not much fun in that...Ya dollar rate was pretty high when Congress was in power...And back then Wii U wasn't upto its mark and still its growing..they'll keep this console for some years..

So you played them on an emulator..? Not much fun in that...Ya dollar rate was pretty high when Congress was in power...And back then Wii U wasn't upto its mark and still its growing..they'll keep this console for some years..

Yes..Quite a few of them....I had lot of issues with some of them ..it was never smooth ride..some times i had to switch off sound otherwise it would crash.....othert imes i had to skip cutscenes..then at times i could hear nothing . Fortunately..SMG1 was quite smooth other than just that i missed wii mote ...SMG2 was also quite smooth (but that to switch off sound during boss fights) ...Donkey kong toh would just go into slow motion :lol:

Anyways ..i don't want to think of that congress period..it was dark days...

As for wii u ...I really am surprised at wii u coming back so strongly. I feel a person can own any of the one of these xbox or ps4 or pc but his gaming experience will never be completed without owing nintendo console....they always stand out.

Delivery estimate: Wednesday, 17 December 2014 - Tuesday, 23 December 2014

As I will go out out of station on 21st, I cannot take the risk and take the console. Don't want some neighbor to have a confusion about a shipment from UK. If anybody wants the console do tell, I will change the shipment address and you have to make the payment.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00P68FY0M/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

@cc, whats the size of download?? also have you come across sales on eshop?? just wondering how they do sales compare to psn and all.

Also do i have to buy eshop points(cards) or i can just add cc to eshop and buy from uk eshop??

1.2GB, the magic Nintendo compression :lol:

They had sale on few titles like this, but don't expect much.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=141034927&postcount=2

My card doesn't work so I buy gift cards, but sach's card worked on PAL store so try that first.

1.2GB, the magic Nintendo compression :lol:

They had sale on few titles like this, but don't expect much.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=141034927&postcount=2

My card doesn't work so I buy gift cards, but sach's card worked on PAL store so try that first.

Nice.

I think 16gb pen drive will be more than enough if i buy just 1 or 2 games on wii u every year and most may be on disc only.

My Wii U will come on Monday, Wii-motes/nunchucks on Tuesday, and the games(except NSMB) are already here. Will post pics after everything is here.

Question: Are the wii-motes/nunchucks/tablet chargeable using standard USB cables, and do they come with those cables in that case? How many hours do all of them last after a full charge?

Nothing is chargeable through USB, wiimotes run on standard AA batteries, nunchuck doesn't require it while Wii U gamepad has its own power brick. You can buy a special USB cable for it (its proprietary) but the pad eats up so much juice that it evens out, so all it does is maintain the charge while you play instead of positively charging it. If you bought the deluxe version then the charging cradle is your best option.

I have bought the deluxe version, so it should come with that charging cradle. How long does it take for the pad to charge on it then? And I have seen "charging stands" for the wii-motes being sold online. What are they for if these remotes don't even have rechargeable batteries?

They should f**king have USB on everything. :/

Those wiimote cradles come with their own batteries. And yeah, that gamepad cradle is a lifesaver because you're not getting more than 3-4 hours of game time out of it. Charging time is pretty quick though, ~30-45min from dead to full charge.

Archived