Complete STEAM guide - Announcements | Badges | Market | Trading | Cheap Games | Wallet and MORE

Heaven Angel

Actually this should be the thread for all the Steam announcements/ updates/ discussions/ deals. Plus, all rumors of PC ports as well, in my view.

its a good idea....but what about steam deals then ? :scratchchin:

@joe cool and ak77 bhaiya's we can do one thing ....as joe bhaiya said a fresh new start would be good like ...valve is bringing many new changes so why not fresh new start :)

+ as everyone said this thread really looks good awesome job done by joe bhaiya :clapping:

While iy has an informative OP, this thread is already attracting deal discussions. No point fragmenting the Steam deals discussions into separate threads especially when the current one is serving its purpose well.

Please refrain from deals' discussion here. Valid points of discussion would be new Steam features, funding (which debit card works, etc) and discussion related to Steam sales (dates and such).

@Alpha : not cool, man.

So, he's the thing l don't get. I play games and I get trading cards dropped. If I want none of the virtual showcases or badges etc., I can just keep on selling heat ever I get, right? There's weird till here.

But. Who are these people who are buying? Why? Again, just for virtual showcases?

So. In other words, I'm earning money to buy more games by playing games that I've already bought. Which I was going to do anyway.. unless the amounts are minuscule, this sounds too good to be true.

@Alpha : not cool, man.

All in good humour komrade, apologies if it felt crass. But I was honest about the STICKY part.

But. Who are these people who are buying? Why? Again, just for virtual showcases?

Random peeps on the Community Market, STEAM Trading sites, basically wherever you list them they shall go (dependent on prevalent market situation and the supply-demand rule).

So. In other words, I'm earning money to buy more games by playing games that I've already bought. Which I was going to do anyway.. unless the amounts are minuscule, this sounds too good to be true.

The price you can get for cards is variable, depending on the popularity of the title and how much people are ready to undercut prices. The numbers may be small individually but they add up and certainly you can get lucky once in a while with your drops (get a FOIL card).

All in good humour komrade, apologies if it felt crass. But I was honest about the STICKY part.

It's alright, man. I've got my eye on you :harhar: . And IIRC, I once got a thread stickied. That is your bread and butter thread... :notangel:

Check these profile.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/chedburnv

http://steamcommunity.com/id/CrystalTheory

and their friends..Already level 130+

To reach 130 level, one has to spend $4000+ :lol:

ok il start posting now :P....

1. want to trade cards as have not made a badge yet and want to level up.....and get some booster packs too as i am eligible it shows but stuck at level 4 :samui:.....so here it goes
[H] Walking dead cards -no time left X 2

starved for help X 1

[W] Borderlands 2 cards - Gaige

Maya

Salvador

2. wanted to confirm something regarding CC (little noobish question so apologies :P )

SBI visa CC should work without any problem on steam right ?

2. wanted to confirm something regarding CC (little noobish question so apologies :P )

SBI visa CC should work without any problem on steam right ?

Only if it is a Platinum card, anything below and it does not allow you.

Yes.

ok thnx for the info.....

will have to ask mom which kind of cc is she getting from sbi ...she just applied and i do think its gold :(....

Yes.

ok then ,which cc's actually work/any recommendation on what kinda banks cc works well on steam,amazon,gmg,etc etc i.e all these kinda sites that are of US/UK origin ,cos i tried my POS top notch PNB cc on steam,stupid thing got denied :rant:

As far as I know, these cards works.

ICICI - Both Debit and Credit cards.

HDFC - Both Debit and Credit cards.

Standardchartered - Both Debit and Credit cards.

Also, VCC works fine.

^^cool

Will put up a list on page 1.

by VCC u do mean entropay right?isnt there a comparatively high amount of additional processing fee in that?
anyways just wanted to know about the banks which support most foreign online transactions......thanks :)

That's one option. But few banks allows users to create their own VCC without any fee.

HDFC Netsafe service - Currently down but they are fixing it up this month. "We regret the inconvenience caused to you and would like to inform you that the tentative timeline for launch of new version of Netsafe is july end."

Kotak netc@rd

I think SBI and AXIS has VCC option too.

Archived