Goodbyes thread

Sackboy

Anant, all the best for your studies... Well, its already January and boards are approaching.. focus on your studies as you have already taken a decision. Planning to divide time between studies and gaming can be done after your exams...

Once again, wish you good luck and take good care... :good:

PS - i dont know about how much you want to get into IIT and all but if you start from November,you can easily score in 80's.

Dude , no offense meant but I don't have a family business I can fall back to , both my parents were professors in IIT Kanpur and I am probably together smartest kid in the family I just want to prove my self ..

Anant, all the best for your studies... Well, its already January and boards are approaching.. focus on your studies as you have already taken a decision. Planning to divide time between studies and gaming can be done after your exams...

Once again, wish you good luck and take good care... :good:

Dude I am in 11th :| I have 14 months remaining ..

i guess i should not joke with people whom i hardly know,sorry for that.wont bother you in your farewell thread

:fear:

Do you know about Poe's law ?

oe's law, named after its author Nathan Poe, is an Internet adage reflecting the fact that without a clear indication of the author's intent, it is difficult or impossible to tell the difference between sincere extremism and an exaggerated parody of extremism.

Sorry I did not get the joke

Yeah I expected some troll( read a**hole ) to come up with a reply like that but not you .

K thx bai

ok :|

awesome reply there troll (read a**hole) /atleast look who is posting and in which manner before vomiting ur sh!t!

k thnx b bye :wave:

i guess i should not joke with people whom i hardly know,sorry for that.wont bother you in your farewell thread

true dat :good:

ok :|

awesome reply there troll (read a**hole) /atleast look who is posting and in which manner before vomiting ur sh!t!

k thnx b bye :wave:

true dat :good:

Woah I did not get the joke , i apologized and i am sorry Am, you just got verbal and abusive .

@Udham what are you implying there :ack:

I am probably together smartest kid in the family I just want to prove my self ..

A word of advice, don't consider yourself 'teh most smart person' while preparing, even if you really are... it only results in slackness. Trust me, I know. On the D-Day, you can & should use that kind of attitude. But before that, highly dangerous.

Also, whatever people might say, missing the thing that you've got your eyes on - is not an option.

And about the 12th boards, scoring 80+ is easier than getting a single kill on a 64 player BF3 TDM server. That is, if you've actually studied the topics before.

Now go, kick some a*s. :gunsmilie:

well, i think there's no reason to hate on any1 on the internet

u have been helpful to lot of people including myself

anyways, just divide your time bro, no need to isolate urself from anywhere, planning is winning B)

I don't know if that's true :fear:

I think 11th actually forms the base for what you study in 12th.Atleast in my stream(science),I observed that some of the subjects I ignored come back to bite me in 12th.Also I think this is true for all streams.

Not in commerce.

Dude , no offense meant but I don't have a family business I can fall back to , both my parents were professors in IIT Kanpur and I am probably together smartest kid in the family I just want to prove my self ..

None taken.

You dont need to study for 14 months to prove anything and stop thinking you are the smartest kid in the family ffs.

None taken.

You dont need to study for 14 months to prove anything and stop thinking you are the smartest kid in the family ffs.

I dont dude :P they are just two of us :fear: sibling rivalry you know ...

Nah its not just IIT , I won't be able to get in anywhere ..

jeez sacky, stop overrating yourself this much.

It doesn't matter if you are the smartest in your family, you're competing in an environment where there are loads of people smarter than you.

Try & understand what you are being taught in 12th instead of lapping it 10 times so that you can get into IIT.

Seriously this IIT craze is actually hampering education <_<

p.s My cousin is an Upenn graduate, a good friend of mine got into Harvard despite scoring 85%

Never been jealous. B)

Archived