Left 4 Dead 2 (PC Multiplayer)

Dark_Knight

It was really fun last night, was playing with Sp1n and his buddies and later with Rakesh and Nash...all was going well till rakesh decided to use the Nade Launcher at his feet with us around him being pummeled to death

Guess he thought we had rechargeable shields around us...LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

Also i guess since Rakesh is new and doesnt know the controls that well..i remember him shooting when when i was incapped....hehehehehe!!!!

We will play again rakesh my boy and this time we shall win!!!!

It was really fun last night, was playing with Sp1n and his buddies and later with Rakesh and Nash...all was going well till rakesh decided to use the Nade Launcher at his feet with us around him being pummeled to death

I still don't remember where I picked it up... I thought it was the machine gun and started shooting... By the time I realised it was a grenade launcher I had already fired 3 - 4 shots :|

Also i guess since Rakesh is new and doesnt know the controls that well..i remember him shooting when when i was incapped....hehehehehe!!!!

But still managed to revive you didn't I :)

We will play again rakesh my boy and this time we shall win!!!!

Sure :surprise: Next time I'll probably look up the controls first <_<

lol ..

dudee melee weapons are soooooooo fun .I picked a samuari sword and covered myself in Boomer Vomit and charged onto the incoming hoard shouting "I AMA ZOMBIE CHOPPAAA!!"

Archived