VGAs and Sony Show Live

Guys, http://www.spike.com/event/vga the link says 8 hrs left...but show would be 6.30 am IST tomorrow right??

i think the site clock is taking the user's comp's time and subtracting it from the show time (which is wrong) ,

edit : do this goto time settings of your comp , and switch to Eastern Standard time zone , GMT -5:00 , and synchronise with internet time , no more conversion and site clock works too :thumbsup:

18hrs left : :pulpfiction:

Also there might be possibility that the VGA 2010 online streaming may be restricted to US only ,since most of the videos are blocked , in that case get the Foxyproxy addon for firefox , and get a US proxy from hidemyass.com and watch it that way , i can confirm this stunt works :thumbsup: credits to the guy who posted in on the spike website.

i think the site clock is taking the user's comp's time and subtracting it from the show time (which is wrong) ,

edit : do this goto time settings of your comp , and switch to Eastern Standard time zone , GMT -5:00 , and synchronise with internet time , no more conversion and site clock works too :thumbsup:

18hrs left : :pulpfiction:

Also there might be possibility that the VGA 2010 online streaming may be restricted to US only ,since most of the videos are blocked , in that case get the Foxyproxy addon for firefox , and get a US proxy from hidemyass.com and watch it that way , i can confirm this stunt works :thumbsup: credits to the guy who posted in on the spike website.

thanks kunni bhai. :hi: repped

Even if its streamed live (which it wont) I seriously doubt it will be worth watching. Awards shows are sh*t, and the VGAs are even worse. All the reveals will be on GT as soon as the VGAs get over.

peace

i must watch me3 live. :bounce:

anything for good'ol chrome? :unsure:

Today, the gaming world saw the first announcement of Naughty Dog's Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, but Sony is also planning to drop another software bomb on the gaming world.

Set to be revealed this weekend, Sony will reveal an all-new exclusive title that is part of a Sony franchise, which we were told by several Sony reps. Currently, the lead contenders for such an announcement are the long fabled Starhawk or a new Syphon Filter, though it could be something totally unrelated to each. As to what it can be is anyone's guess right now, we weren't told any details aside from the title is part of a Sony franchise that's coming back and it'll excite people -- and that it wasn't Uncharted 3.

As of now, there are no details or information on what the title could be, but with Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception now known to the world, this announcement has to be pretty big to keep under-wraps for post-VGA. What franchise would you like to see Sony bring back?

http://www.examiner.com/video-game-in-national/sony-to-announce-huge-exclusive-this-weekend

Star-fking-hawk, make it happen Sony.

Sam is right.. Watching VGA is nothing but waste of time....You can check all trailers on GT in HD. VGA winners will be announced on GT site as well...

P.S - Only those ppl will watch it live, who wants to create official ME 3 thread first :bigyellowgrin:

:wOOtjumpy::hug::dance::puspa:

btw direct link to spike tv http://www.boxlive.tv/channels/spiketv :pulpfiction:

mohit bhai update OP B)

Done bro.

sony Make Syphon filter happen....SOny please listen to me..... :kisstogether:

Sam is right.. Watching VGA is nothing but waste of time....You can check all trailers on GT in HD. VGA winners will be announced on GT site as well...

P.S - Only those ppl will watch it live, who wants to create official ME 3 thread first :bigyellowgrin:

:smokey: :smokey:

Archived