Mass Effect 3

playstation

Mass Effect 3 Pre-order   

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I started as level 27 for some reason and my level in mass effect 2 was 32 when i finished. But I guess the last I played was a mid game save file. Dont know if that was the level that got imported.

Even I started as 27... actually 28. Dunno why. Probably something we didn't complete.

^ LOL. Yeah, the writing is incredibly uneven, and tending negatively, but it does serve up a few gems every now and then.

Bioshock Infinite is probably the only game whose story I'm looking forward to this year. Here's hoping.

I started as level 27 for some reason and my level in mass effect 2 was 32 when i finished. But I guess the last I played was a mid game save file. Dont know if that was the level that got imported.

mass effect 2 lvl cap is 30

is the xbox version buggy? I purchased this collectors edition and i think 4-5 times j had to restart all levels because there were no enemies and the game wouldnt progress :S

Havent seen anything like that on my Xbox playthrough so far. The only bug I have seen is that Garrus became invisible for a few seconds during one cutscene. One bug in over 25 hours.

This thread is infested with spoilers .... seriously guys wtf :doh:

now I know something bad or game turning is going to happen at that tuchanka quest and I haven't played it yet .... shame on you ppl :slap:

This thread is infested with spoilers .... seriously guys wtf :doh:

now I know something bad or game turning is going to happen at that tuchanka quest and I haven't played it yet .... shame on you ppl :slap:

+1, There is already a ME3 spoiler thread :threatenlumber:

Even senior members are spoiling it :thumbdown: If someone says a horrible thing happened in 'xyz' mission then the game is Spoiled for me!

The very start of the game explicitly tells you that something bad is going to happen at every turn and you're still not prepared for it?

Piece of advice: Most major missions have the potential to twist your gut with the decisions you're forced to make.

^^ thats ok, but I would rather find that out on my own, instead of ppl telling me mission X is going to be so awesome, or mission Y is going to have an amazing twist etc. It just brings down the experience ! There's another spoiler thread to discuss these anyway !

just finished the game. i don't know why people are complaining so much about the ending. for a series that has seen a constant decline in quality from the first game onwards, it's only fitting that it should end at the absolute rock bottom nadir of f**king stupidity like it does.

just finished the game. i don't know why people are complaining so much about the ending. for a series that has seen a constant decline in quality from the first game onwards, it's only fitting that it should end at the absolute rock bottom nadir of f**king stupidity like it does.

:( ..................................... :cry:

I'll take that as a 7/10. Worth playing, then? :P

^^ thats ok, but I would rather find that out on my own, instead of ppl telling me mission X is going to be so awesome, or mission Y is going to have an amazing twist etc. It just brings down the experience ! There's another spoiler thread to discuss these anyway !

Seconded.

Archived