Dead or Alive 5

WhiteWolf

BC ..why not release extra stuff as paid DLC for existing owners ? .Hud hai bc selling my copy of DOA 5 not gonna buy any DOA now... ye toh dhoka hai...

:rant:

DOA 5Ultimate is nothing but DOA 5 with few extra characters and stages and they are charging full 60$ for it ? :rant:

Or you can keep playing the game you have -_-

• 3 weeks later...

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Exclusive Japanese Collector’s Editions

DOA5U_Collectors_bigger.jpg

Above you can see the princely “Kasumi-chan Blue and Momiji Red Ultimate Package”, that retails exclusively at Koei Tecmo’s own portal Gamecity for a sizable percentage of a monthly salary (24,990 Yen, that translates to $247) and includes the following goodies:

• Game for PS3 or Xbox 360
  • Ultimate Sexy Costume Download Code (you can see all the cute-to-downright-skanky costumes in the gallery below)
  • Dead Or Alive 5 Original Soundtrack CD Volume 3
  • 12 “I’m a Fighter” (yeah sure…) 27.83″ x 19.69″ posters
  • Kasumi-chan 3D mouse pad
  • Kasumi special cards
  • Kasumi life-size tapestry
  • Kasumi bathroom poster
  • Momiji 3D mouse pad
  • Momiji special cards
  • Momiji life-size tapestry
  • Momiji bathroom poster
  • :rofl:

More pics of the Collectors edition and it's contents

here -

NSFW

http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/07/07/dead-or-alive-5-ultimate-japanese-collectors-editions-put-breasts-on-your-mouse-pad-sexy-swimsuits-on-your-fighters/

Hey guys anyone having trouble searching for opponents, it took me 10 minutes or so to get a ranked match, even with the most suitable match setup, i am unable to enter a lobby as most of them require a internet connection with 3-5 rating ;__; only one lobby had any net conn. but i wasn't able to enter, is this a problem with the game or crappy mtnl, also are most fighting games this hard to connect online [ i mean for us indians ], i had bad experiences with mortal kombat, injustice & now DOA5 :(

Well you have DOA then let's play it, yesterday i played simple match & i was getting games pretty quick so i guess the issue is with ranked match or lobby at least during nighttime here

Hey guys anyone having trouble searching for opponents, it took me 10 minutes or so to get a ranked match, even with the most suitable match setup, i am unable to enter a lobby as most of them require a internet connection with 3-5 rating ;__; only one lobby had any net conn. but i wasn't able to enter, is this a problem with the game or crappy mtnl, also are most fighting games this hard to connect online [ i mean for us indians ], i had bad experiences with mortal kombat, injustice & now DOA5 :(

Same here man..MM is terrible..can't find a single match online...

^^Try Simple Match, worked for me well, got matches within 1-2 minutes last night

Hmm i don't get why this game didn't get EVO Love, it has a deep combat system, nice selection of fighters & if MK can get a slot then this game definitely should be there

^^Try Simple Match, worked for me well, got matches within 1-2 minutes last night

Hmm i don't get why this game didn't get EVO Love, it has a deep combat system, nice selection of fighters & if MK can get a slot then this game definitely should be there

They put it in some of the qualifier events , not much of a crowd showed up.

Lets play today....

Will meet you online at 9pm, be online here too if possible, And I am going for DOA5 Ultimate, so i am also going for some online trophies of this game.

They put it in some of the qualifier events , not much of a crowd showed up.

That is just sad, Techmo Koei went on to make such a unexpectedly rewarding game & people treat it like crap & go for spam fest MK [yeah you heard it from me] & those tekken games matches literally finish if you blink twice, DOA5 is the sweet spot for me.

As i play this game i love it more & yeah that's without even mentioning the fanservice

Archived