Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Woah! Hitman Contracts for $7 a week ago. Now 75% off + 10% off code. Square Enix. MtyUrKG.gif

Link:

https://store.eu.square-enix.com/emea_europe/games/pc-windows-download/Hitman-Contracts.php

10% off code: SQEXD004

Edited by Heaven Angel
  • Like 1

Guys, doesn't steam save your game save files on its server?? ... quite some time back i u was playing alice madness returns on pc (steam) ...i had to reformat the pc i think and all went away from pc . So i downloaded the game again and i thought save file would show up automatically coz i remeber steam saving it on server but it didn't ....luckily i had my save file stored on other drive....so why does it show syncing save file and all when we exit game??

Search for appid in \Steam\userdata folder.

Example: 203160 is appid for Tomb Raider

Store link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/203160/

Bold one is appid.

so if that file is in the steam folder and my computer gets reformat and all the save file is gone ...if i do a fresh isntall of tomb raider will these save file come back to my computer automatically??

so if that file is in the steam folder and my computer gets reformat and all the save file is gone ...if i do a fresh isntall of tomb raider will these save file come back to my computer automatically??

Yes. It will show "Download save from cloud" option when you launch the game.

okay.

is there any way to be sure that my game has been saved in their server as well??

Check the particular Games Store page for steam cloud feature -

O4VRR.png

If its not there, I suggest you to use a tool called - GameSave Manager. This is tool can even link to other free cloud storage solution - I have linked mine to my skydrive account.

2013 Revisited sale.

y4kWqIb.jpg

• Europa Universalis IV at 50% off
  • Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 at 75% off
  • Alien Rage Unlimited at 75% off
  • Batman Arkham Origins at 66% off
  • Injustice: Gods Among Us - Ultimate Edition at 75% off

http://www.greenmangaming.com/hot-deals/

Since main thread has been moved (dead now =\)

Steam Music :walkman:

Listen to your music collection while you play games

Steam Music will soon be in limited beta as a feature of SteamOS and Big Picture mode, with a desktop interface to follow.

Beta participants will be randomly selected from members of this group. Join now to express your interest in participating, and as always, please share your thoughts and feedback in the discussions once you've given Steam Music a try.

Join now: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/steammusic

Edited by Heaven Angel

Since main thread has been moved (dead now =\)

Steam Music :walkman:

Listen to your music collection while you play games

Steam Music will soon be in limited beta as a feature of SteamOS and Big Picture mode, with a desktop interface to follow.

Beta participants will be randomly selected from members of this group. Join now to express your interest in participating, and as always, please share your thoughts and feedback in the discussions once you've given Steam Music a try.

Join now: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/steammusic

OMG !!! does this is the iTune for steam ? Can we buy music from steam music ? Will it be DRM free or just a cloud based services, where can only stream music ?

With Steam Music, you can now listen to your music collection while playing games. Once you’ve pointed Steam to your local music directory, your Steam Library will include Album and Artist views of your collection.

mr3JZUV.jpg

From there you can view and play albums and tracks, manage your queue, and access the Steam Music player by pressing the Guide button on your controller. (No controller? Keyboard and mouse users can access the active player from Big Picture’s main menu.)

a0XdCq5.pngZmVXo6q.png

Once in-game, the music player follows you via the Steam overlay, where you can manage your current playlist, browse your collection and listen to whatever suits your mood.

With this beta, we’re getting started with what we believe to be the most fundamental set of features to offer a great music listening experience within Steam. As always, our next steps for the feature will be influenced by your beta feedback, so please share your feature requests, thoughts, and experiences in the music discussions. Happy listening!

Current format supported: MP3 only.

More features and formats will be added soon.

• Like 1