Fable - The journey

Madmage

The only thing that the developers have to forced on is about moving the players.....it shud not be automatically in kinect....they shud use some trick to put the movements to make the character walk...

And when they do that it wud be :gunsmilie:

• 2 months later...

Molyneux: fable journey no melee, guns

Kinect game Fable: The Journey will not have melee attacks and will not have ranged attacks from guns, Lionhead boss Peter Molyneux has revealed.

Instead, heroes will rely solely on magical attacks to alight Hobbes and other fantasy foes.

"We could have done melee weapons, but the one thing I hate about melee weapons, and guns as well, is that the human brain is encoded to expect recoil from those things," Molyneux told OXM.

• 6 months later...

The king of king returns \m/ , my favorite RPG of all times wooohooooo , man i just wish for character customization , i am ok fighting with limited magic & swards , i just want a deep large word , not like KOA were it feels like playing a RPG in a straight line , more like Fable 2 or Skyrim to be exact

Molyneux explains why Fable : The Journey is Kinect only

News: Peter Molyneux launches a fierce attack on 'tedious and boring' game controllers, revealing how he's 'sick to death' of feeling 'like a lab rat' by being forced to use them.

Lionhead's [Crikey, ex-Lionhead!] Peter Molyneux has had a hard time explaining to some people why he's chosen to make Fable: The Journey for Kinect. So now, it seems, he's being careful not to mince his words.

Explaining that he's decided to be 'more honest' about what sparked his decision to use Kinect, Molyneux offered: "I am just sick to death of having my hand clamped to this controller - of having to be forced to use my thumb in a certain way, and having my other hand clamped to the other side of the controller, and having games say 'No, you will do it this way, and if you don't do it this way then we will punish you'."

Molyneux said typical console control inputs make him feel "like some laboratory rat running around a maze, being forced to experience games in that way."

Speaking in a video interview with Gamereactor, he added: "I remember the days when we first had controllers, when we used to put one finger on one button and then rock it back to touch the other button, when we used to flick the controllers.

Source : http://beefjack.com/news/molyneux-slams-controllers-as-tedious-and-boring/

Man that Molyneux , why not quit the company & do a new project on your own , bloody f*ck , i still love playing any RPG With a controller , the guy must have a rough night in the bed if he can't handle a simple controller , taking awesome RPG's like Fable & targeting a limited audience instead of a wide audience i hate this guy with all my might , Capcom are decent people compared to Molyneux :furious:

Man that Molyneux , why not quit the company & do a new project on your own , bloody f*ck , i still love playing any RPG With a controller , the guy must have a rough night in the bed if he can't handle a simple controller , taking awesome RPG's like Fable & targeting a limited audience instead of a wide audience i hate this guy with all my might , Capcom are decent people compared to Molyneux :furious:

What the? :rofl:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived