Anarchy Reigns

Shadoken

• 3 weeks later...

Not coming in the west till 2013 wtf??? Why do they keep delaying games outside of japan . yet they expect game sales when they treat the west like sh*t :| (this,yakuza,pso)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ghost you review this but y u no review pso2 ;_; .... also Jpn version has English option?..... Wtf is Sega taking 6 months for then

For 360? Yes it does. Full English voice and text is support for the Japanese copy. It's also region-free, in case anyone wants to know.

WTF voice AND text? .... Sega is fkin stupid, they do this all the time . As it is its not like the game has Crysis ,God of war visuals or something. They release every game almost a year later , and by then it looks too dated and the hype is gone.

SEAG Y U DO TIS?

Its the same damn cycle .

Western fans: Sega give us simultaneous release and good marketing like in japan.

Sega : We need to see sales first

Western fans : Its coz you give us 1 year old games with absolutely no marketing. Maybe if you did a simultaneous release it will sell better.

Sega : Alright , but first show us sales.

Fans : -__-''

• 2 months later...

Releasing Jan 8th with a price point of 29.99$

Hmmm not too sure how much this is going to benefit them , This might have worked well for Vanquish or Bayo. But for a game like this I only see a niche audience who would have paid 60$ regardless. Hope they prove me wrong and this does well.

• 1 month later...

But MAx anarchy is the japanese name..

Lol then Anarchy Reigns it is FTW !

Question, if i get the US Version , download DLCs via my US Account , will i be able to play them on my Indian account in MP

I asked this in two worlds thread but didn't get any reply , so hence my dilemma , i ain't ordering it from amazon UK as my sonic's game is god know where after i bought it from them , US shipping is way better than UK's

Archived