Grand Slam Tennis 2

silentassassin

Game is good and it has commentary too which none of previous had I have played top spin 4 too and TS 4 is more realistic but gst 2 is more enjoyable

+1

TS4 was awesome but this is soooooo much more enjoyable especially if u have Move and u have friends around to play with u offline.

Game is good and it has commentary too which none of previous had I have played top spin 4 too and TS 4 is more realistic but gst 2 is more enjoyable

the commentary gets really boring (atleast in demo), and based on demo I don't think there's any comparison between TS4 and GST2 in terms of gameplay - TS4 is a vastly polished game and GST2 is a 2-3 year older version of VT...

So with a DS3 TS4 is better?

if u want to experience a real tennis simulator then i suggest u go with TS4, but if u want a tennis game just for enjoyment purpose, with DS3 or Move(Move increases the fun manyfolds) then u should go with GST2.

+1

TS4 was awesome but this is soooooo much more enjoyable especially if u have Move and u have friends around to play with u offline.

bros, so r u playing the full game? i mean do u ve a copy?

finished TS4, finished VT4...need something new. Just ordered a copy. Should be receiving it soon.

after experiencing it, kindly post ur review bro.. we r waiting for it..

Try SEGA Superstars Tennis , and you will like any tennis game :P , man anyway didn't this game release even though it seems vita games are top priority for websites but still a game from a publisher like EA Should not take this much time :furious: , ign used to put major game reviews 2-3 days b4 the launch

Just received the game, played a couple of matches at Pro difficulty level..

*Graphics are amazing. The grass courts don't do justice to how good it looks. Aus open looks fantastic (on a 42" LED TV in a darkened room).

*Game play is similar to what was in the demo...Few more outs while hitting cross court. Even hit the net a couple of times.

*Barely any load time. Replays get irritating after a while though.

Any other questions, post and i'll try and answer them. Haven't started career mode yet. Will do that over the weekend. From what i've heard it's no great shakes...

Archived