Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

But that's 4 months away mate... SummerSlam is scheduled to be at the end of August! Maybe at Extreme Rules?

Something tells me if that is the case then Seth Rollins is going to hold onto the WHC title till that point and annoy the heck out of everyone. I hope Brock comes back soon enough and gives him a beat down of a lifetime!

I still have the remaining 40 minutes of the recent RAW to finish up... will watch it in a bit.

Have you seen the pops Rollins is getting? There's enough opponents lined up to keep us entertained. Lesnar's new contract is rumoured to be something like 4 appearances a year.

Have you seen the pops Rollins is getting? There's enough opponents lined up to keep us entertained. Lesnar's new contract is rumoured to be something like 4 appearances a year.

Dude he is a mark. Don't bother.

Okay, understood. Actually mate, your last post got me reading last night and I came across an article on the web which stated that Lesnar has indeed signed up on a limited dates contract with the WWE and that he will rest up now (no wonder the anger and suspension from Steph, LoL!) and most likely return at SummerSlam 2015 against Rollins... like you had mentioned as well. :)

Edited by Black_Hawk

This years wrestlemania was better than last two put combined

-Great Lader Match

-Awesome RKO

-nWo Vs dX (f**ckin Finally)

-Undertaker in much better shape & performance than last two

-Rock & TripleH Face to Face again (I seriously hope there is a match at next Wrestlemania)

-OMFG ending to Title match(absolutely different & unexpected end to WM)

Last two wrestlemanias only had One moment(ending of streak) that can't be said cherish-able or good to see

- Decent ladder match.

- Good finishing move in a very average match.

- Highly illogical and inconsistent booking.

- Undertaker putting on an average match with no purpose since Wyatt didn't go over a bit.

- A 30 minute segment that people were waiting to finish as it went on and on.

- Great main event, I'll give them that.

• Like 1

- Decent ladder match.

- Good finishing move in a very average match.

- Highly illogical and inconsistent booking.

- Undertaker putting on an average match with no purpose since Wyatt didn't go over a bit.

- A 30 minute segment that people were waiting to finish as it went on and on.(I was waiting too, worst of the Rock)

- Great main event, I'll give them that.

Definetly agreed, better than last years WM though and woman's tag match was kinda good.

for me, main event plus Stinger's entrance (a awell co-ordinated entrance except for pyro botch or say smoke botch, where black smoke came out from just one side of the entrance) is teh only reason for me to keep WM31, else it would have been an insta-delete, lel

Daniel Bryan spoke with Title Match Wrestling and said he pitched the idea of a WWE vs. NJPW match between him and Shinsuke Nakamura for WWEs upcoming tour of Japan. He said that he doesnt think anyone in WWE bought the idea.

WWE is delusional. Here is a comment at 411mania on this:

I have some conspiracy theories as to why this idea was rejected or not considered

1] As far as top brass is concerned, WWE is the only "Sports entertainment" company in the world

2] This might get people interested in Japanese wrestling and show up WWE's brand of wrestling

3] It was Daniel Bryan who proposed the idea

4] It might take time away from half hour meandering authority promos

5] They may accidentally make some money and greatly please fans and IWC

6] Nobody knows who this Nakamura guy is, and WWE might have to build him up just like that nobody Sting guy they recently made a star

7] If Daniel Bryan wanted to fight a Japanese guy, we have one in developmental. Aren't they all the same?

Edited by Ph3N0M

-Great Lader Match

-Awesome RKO

-Rock & TripleH Face to Face again (I seriously hope there is a match at next Wrestlemania)

Last two wrestlemanias only had One moment(ending of streak) that can't be said cherish-able or good to see

This year's wrestlemania was probably the worst since wm27.

What was so good you liked about WM 29 & 30?!

Both of Daniel Bryan's matches last year were much much better than the entire wm this year. Apart from the Rollins moment, nothing special happened this year. Ladder match was decent at best, Undertaker's match was a routine match and while Sting vs HHH was entertaining, there wasn't much wrestling involved. Match felt hollow and sting shouldn't have lost. There wasn't a single match in this year's WM that was upto WM's standard.

-Great Lader Match

-Awesome RKO

Wrong Absolutely wrong.Last years wrestlemania had one more moment that is one of THE moments in the Wrestling History and i,e Hulk Hogan,Stone Cold Steve Austin and the Rock on the same freakin stage.How can you miss that :ack: Goosebumps writtten all over it :)