MUMBAI PEOPLE CAN HELP ME [Update 2 : Another Guy Tricked by the same person]

AL PACINO

Update 2 Post no 227 =

Posted By Danny -

got cheated by this same guy when he insisted to deal outside ebay...paid him for note 2...but paid him only half...but later felt something fishy and i backed out of deal...he said he would refund but he dissapeard since one day...what to do...

NOTE :- i get my money back in my acount. thanks ivg :hi2:/>/>/>

chak te fatte :band:/>/>/>

special thanks to GHB and amber_hitman bhai who gave me so much detials to catch that haramkhor

hi ivg member

on dated 25 sept 2011. i see one galaxy s2 used on ebay listing on 22000 , i contact the seller ask him about the mobile condition.

he call me on my no. and talk very gently. i ask him to send the picture of the mobile with current to my email id.

he send me picture of moblie with current date

next day morning he call me final deal with 20000 and ask me that he need urgent money so pay him direct. and he will shipped the mobiel first.

after that he gave me information that he shipped the mobile and gave me shipping deatils

www.trackoncourier.info and gave me trackign no. 910167560 dated 26 sept 2011

i track on that time it show that it is shipped to me

after see that i transfer money to his a/c

and very next day i see that now i can't track that onilne and it show that tracking no is not found

and i found that www.trackoncourier.info website is also not orignal it is fake

after that i called him still he talking with me and ask me that he will reverse the mobile and send from bluedart.

but on 29 sept he switch off his phone and no reply

i have transfer money to axis bank a./c

i have one friend working in axis bank. so he will gave me his contact deatils soon. from which no he is calling me is now switch off from 1 days

here is his bank deatils

JASBIR SINGH CHOPADA

AXIS BANK :- 91001025238131

his mobille no from which he call me is :- 7738283656

his ebay link and profile link

http://cgi.ebay.in/Samsung-Galaxy-S2-i9100-8MP-Bill-and-Warranty-and-accessories-/130582253211?pt=IN_Mobile_Phones&hash=item1e674f0e9b

http://myworld.ebay.in/knowthepis55/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

his address is

OLD BARRACK, T-105, ROOM NO. 3

NEAR MUNICIPAL SCHOOL, CHEMBUR COLONY

MUMBAI-400074

THIS GUY IS TOTALY FRAUD EVERY DAY 5000 OR 7000 COME IN HIS A/C AND HE WITHDRWAL IT FROM ATM

NOW BALANCE OF HIS A.C IS 7 RUPPE ONLY

HIS A/C IS SALARY A/C NOT SAVING A/C IS ANY BODY STAY NEAR TO HIIM OR KNOW THAT ADDRESS[/size]

if any body stay or live near to that address can help me will be very thank full

I FOUND HIS NO AS REGISTER WITH BANK ALSO

CAN ANY BODY CALL HIM. IF I WILL CALL HIM HE WILL KNOW MY ACCENT

ANY PEOPLE CALL HIM AND INTRODUCE HIMSELF AS ANY INSURANCE COMPANY OR ANY OTHER COMPANY ONLINE PROMOTION PERSON AND GET HIS MORE DEATILS

HIS NAME IS JASBIR SINGH AND WOKRING IN ALPHA SOURCES COMPANY

I CAN'T 097693905** MENTION FULL NO. BECAUSE IF EVERY PEOPLE CALL HIM WILL BE PROBLEM. AS I KNOW THIS CUMMUNITY IS VERY HELP FULL SO EVERY PEOPLE WILL CALL HIM. SO PLZ BROTHER WHO WILL MAKE THIS CALL PLZ SEND ME PM I WILL SEND HIS NO TO HIM FOR MY MONEY SAFETY AND TO CATCH HIM

IF MORE PEOPLE WILL CALL HE WILL AWARE[/color]

SO ANY BODY THERE TO HELP ME OUT ?

should i call him on his no ? and let him know that i know his real no

thanks

Deepak

i see one galaxy s2 used on ebay listing on 22000

Why didnt you use paisapay bro? And never trust anyone on ebay who agrees to ship a 20k product before receiving money. Thats too good to be true.

I hope someone helps you out.

ludhiana police not know about internet

There should be a Cyber Crime department in your city. Contact them.

Yup try that. Contact them, call them or mail them. Tell them about the fake site and give the account details of that guy.

ok thanks

i wll put his address soon also which will be his cummication address at bank record and also mail that to cybercell.mumbai@mahapolice.gov.in this addreess

if any one is near to taht address can help me out will mroe good

thanks

did he created whole website....and added tracking details too??

Yup, not a tough job for a guy who knows HTML and is savvy enough to create such site.

Alpacino dude contact Ebay as well and tell them about the seller, they also might give some details. But remember your account might be suspended for violating their guideline of transferring money directly.

Yup, not a tough job for a guy who knows HTML and is savvy enough to create such site.

Alpacino dude contact Ebay as well and tell them about the seller, they also might give some details. But remember your account might be suspended for violating their guideline of transferring money directly.

ok bro i will inform ebay

my a/.c is not important then if any body other get cheated

Archived