MUMBAI PEOPLE CAN HELP ME [Update 2 : Another Guy Tricked by the same person]

AL PACINO

do not take the FIR back....burn him...

brother

after getting my money back

i had decided i will check his 6 month statement

and see how many people he cheat

then i will ask him and force him he had to pay all those money back to those person

from the bank statement i will know those person right name

and ask jasbir to gave me phone no of those person whom he cheat

he must have those phone no in his email box

so i will call those person and ask them to send me their id proof and bank deatils and also the statement when they transfer money to him

if that is real person i will ask him to gave money back to them

his is fully scraed now

today he call me 4 time and ask me to withdrwal the complaint

sorry for my spelling mistake :bigyellowgrin:

i'd say inform the cops and get the fraudster screwed.... that's the only solution. He will dupe others if you let him off :dwarf:

the main thing is that cop can't invole

he switch off that no from him he call me

but now he gave me his orignal no and ask me to not to call on that no which he call me before

he scared that may be that no he will get call of the police

haha sahi kaha bhai :threatenlumber: :threatenlumber: dande ke daar se phat gayi sale ki

make sure you reallly rub it in once you get your money back....call up that jerk and let him know how you turned the tables on him. Make sure veerji ki maa-behan ek kar de tu on the phone to him :D

Also bro, if you can, if you have someone in the media ( print media ) get this news out to the world.... remember there is no forgiveness for this son of a beech :nono:

I'm sure the 20k he's returning back to you must from duping some other innocent soul.

Police will do nothing. This case doesn't concern them, but I think that guy doesn't know this, so get back your money fast.

if i will file fir the police will do brother

this case belong to them

i get cheated

so 420 should be there to catch that bastard

i will get money back tomorrow at 12 noon as he said to me

and will force him to pay those people money whom he cheated

make sure you reallly rub it in once you get your money back....call up that jerk and let him know how you turned the tables on him. Make sure veerji ki maa-behan ek kar de tu on the phone to him :D

Also bro, if you can, if you have someone in the media ( print media ) get this news out to the world.... remember there is no forgiveness for this son of a beech :nono:

I'm sure the 20k he's returning back to you must from duping some other innocent soul.

brother i have one of my friend brother work in news paper after get money back i will spread this news to every where i can

and will try to return those people money whom he cheated

Lol saying that his worker was the one who cheated you is BS.So what he means is that his worker is a tech savvy dude who just set up a fake website(which by the way is very difficult for a noob to set up :P ).Clearly this guy is a con but perhaps this is the first time someone successfully tracked him which caught him off gaurd so he was scared and decided to return your money :P

Lol saying that his worker was the one who cheated you is BS.So what he mean is that his worker is a tech savvy dude who just set up a fake website(which by the is very difficult for a noob to set up :P ).Clearly this guy is a con but perhaps this is the first time someone successfully tracked him which caught him off gaurd so he was scared and decided to return your money :P

he get scared when i mention in mail that u have only 7 rupee left in ur a/c and his address and his salary a/c deatils and his company deatils and address

and i send mail to mumbai cyber crime and to ludhiana cyber crime and take him in c/c

may be after 2-3 days they will start work on this matter and may be caught that haramkhor :slap:

will i ask him to pay me more

yaar aise paise hajam nahi hoge agar lunga . kisi na kisi tarah se nikal jayege

woh paise bhi sale ne kisi mere jaise se hi mare honge

dont ask for anything more yet, 1st recover the money. if the guy is really from mumbai, give me his contact details from which he is calling you, might as well earn some money for myself in spare time :D

dont ask for anything more yet, 1st recover the money. if the guy is really from mumbai, give me his contact details from which he is calling you, might as well earn some money for myself in spare time :D

tu pukka neta aadmi hai :majesty:

two people ka jhamela main ghus kar...paisa banakar nikalne ka soch raha hai :P

Get your money back >>> get others who were cheated paid back >>> Make him sponsor your wedding.

PS. Congratulations for you wedding as well as the refund.

Archived