Job opportunity (Closed)

This job has my name written all over it.

- Excel (basics)

- Internet is my second home

- I'm not one to brag but yes I am fluent.

- Passionate about gaming and game journalism

And I am from Hyderabad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

We are Gameopedia AS - A small startup based in Norway with an office in Hyderabad. We have created a video games database that covers in great detail all aspects of all games on major patforms and most games on minor platforms. We currently have clients in the Scandinavian market and aim to start expanding to Northern and Western Europe by the end of 2013.

We are a company of highly dedicated and passionate individuals that are looking to revolutionize the way information about video games is presented to the world.

We are looking for talented and hardworking individuals (0 - 4 years work experience) who have great passion and understanding of video games, to be involved in 'Content Research and Analysis' for our video game database.

Role:

• Involves research from various online sources such as editorial websites, video game publisher and developer websites, game videos, previews, reviews etc.
  • Collecting, classifying and inputting technical data for a wide range of hardcore and casual games on various platforms.
  • Regular communication with video game publishers and developers with the aim of obtaining the latest and most accurate data.

Requirements:

• MS Word & Excel
  • Proficiency with the Internet
  • Fluency in English

Note: This is a full-time position, no part time positions available. Candidates will have to relocate to Hyderabad.

Compensation: 1.5 to 4.8 lacs/annum based on experience and performance during the interview process.

If interested please send your CV with a breif summary of your gaming experience (professional and/or recreational) to karan.madon@gameopedia.com

Hi Dingodile,

If you love video games and are passionate about doing something you love, you should consider moving here. We have two team members from IVG who have shifted from Delhi and Bangalore.

Sadly, I have too many commitments in Chennai, so moving out is not an option. If working from home is an option for you guys, do let me know, but right now it seems like it's not, so, good luck with the venture :)

• 1 month later...

Archived