Heart broken ppl's club

Ne0

i dont think i can afford to change my number. but i guess i could blacklist all of her contacts so the harassment is less. looking forward to megs :)

believe me its not that hard...yea blacklist you can do also...but would still suggest you to change number if you want complete peace of mind...she can use other numbers to contact you,ring from public booth etc...so again,it will be a bit of trouble to change numbers..but in return you will feel completely free and able to move ahead more easily out of this..rest upto you

i will definitely consider that option. even now there is a 209 msg notification on my phone. im treating my phone like its a possesd demon, avoiding all contact with it. :P if this carries on overnight, i will get a new number.

found out yesterday morning my long term gf of over 4 years has been cheating on me since july. o_O guess it was my work and travelling that led to this. but this still doesnt explain why she picked the option of cheating instead of breaking up with me outright. i would have handled a break up much better. have so much to say and bitch about. hope it gets burried somewhere soon.

:console:

:scratchchin:

Most girls are like that man. I guess you should either break up with her but if you care so much, then you should ask her if she is really sorry. And if she is, then maybe she can do you some favours. This is a good chance for you to have a threesome or something. Let's see if she really is sorry or not. :scratchchin:

What wonderful advice for a faithful guy who's heartbroken about being cheated upon after a long time with a woman he loved :doh:

The best way to avoid someone who cheats on you is to rise above them. Next time she calls, pick up and tell her that you aren't surprised she cheated. Tell her that you're not upset and also that you don't know whose fault it is.

If this doesn't work, then the next time she calls, tell her that now you think back all those years you spent with her it was only time before she cheated. Prove that you don't need closure. I'll guarantee that this line works

Edited by pixeljunkie

I suggest, Have a closure.

Meet her one last time, tell her it's over. Tell her, she should not send messages as its beyond that now.. Comfort her. She was with u for 4 years...

And then, leave.

End it with *peace*

All the best.

Really?!? :eyebrow:

Closure has to work for both parties. No matter how hard they try to resolve this, only she will end up feeling better while JR ends up with dumbass painted across forehead.

thanks for the advices. i think i will meet her ONCE personally. and try to end it peacefully. 4 years is a long time. we have shared a lot, been through ups and downs together.

i really appreciate all of your help and advices. :) thanks

Edit: i really wont mind seeing her one last time again. for old times sake. but im definitely walking away after that.

Edited by jR dONKEY kONG

thanks for the advices. i think i will meet her ONCE personally. and try to end it peacefully. 4 years is a long time. we have shared a lot, been through ups and downs together.

Edit: i really wont mind seeing her one last time again. for old times sake. but im definitely walking away after that.

That's a very mature way indeed. You are a MAN really..

This girl will soon realise what she has lost..

And when you party after that.. Beer on me!!

:hugs:

That's a very mature way indeed. You are a MAN really..

This girl will soon realise what she has lost..

And when you party after that.. Beer on me!!

:hugs: