Coffee with IVG: HPS

CM Sunny

1.have you ever wished that ivg was not there so that you could have more time for yourself or people around you?...or are you very good in time management :P

2.which member has really made you very irritated that you wished you could punch him before banning him ?(hardly saw you ever lose your cool)

3.are you and vinit still in touch? (your wish if you want to answer or not,sorta personal)

4.which was the game that really got you into gaming?

5.who is your fav member in this community?

1. I'm not obligated to IVG. If I wished for it not to be there, I'd just stop visiting. I don't think that's possible though. :P

2. I don't remember banning anyone who made me angry. If I've banned anyone it was because they refused to follow rules. I've never really got very angry at any member. A lot of people behave rudely, but it's the Internet, so you can't really take it personally. I don't know them and they don't know me.

3. Nope, aside from exchanging birthday SMSs.

4. Gran Turismo 3

5. Ronak Parija

Whats the future of IVG and how do you think it would par out ? Also if the current staff steps away who do you think can be next of kin ? :threatenlumber:

a modified version of this question,,, where do you see ivg 10 years down the line?

1)So do you see any future changes in Indian gaming scene? (apart from the usual it's evolving stuff)

2)What are the upcoming changes to be applied to the blog?, when is shantz news gonna be put up(since we are sitting at the hub of it)

3)no IVG let's play? :(

4)Did you see that awesome video review I posted in "help make IVG better" thread? why not? seriously?

5)Can I abuse my status as the series starter to put our resident metalhead up for a coffee session

Whats the future of IVG and how do you think it would par out ? Also if the current staff steps away who do you think can be next of kin ? :threatenlumber:

Also

When is this guy getting banned or smthn ?

The other day Lulwani told me how much he loved Rebecca Black after you introduced him to the video on YouTube.

Do you like spreading love like that to everyone?

I didn't introduce him to the video. He relies in Twitter to tell him what's cool and what's not. Twitter's even got him thinking that he knows a thing or two about football. Keeps randomly telling me match results I don't even care about.

Did you like playing Killzone 2 online before your PS3 choked on the disc?

Do you remember a game called Rainbow Six: Vegas and another called PES6 that you used to play when you had an Xbox? :P

Yes

I still have the Xbox. And yes I remember R6V. I remember how you'd camp in the dark room like a bitch with your sniper rifle. :|

I'm trying to forget that PES6 on the 360 existed. Horrible.

And yes I remember R6V. I remember how you'd camp in the dark room like a bitch with your sniper rifle. :|

bububububut I changed the skin tone of my character to that of a n!gga for that. :|

Since when are you a fan of the Old Lady ?

Football/Cricket ? :bigyellowgrin:

I think 93-94. Around the time of the 94 World Cup.

I am here because someone else left. So if people someone leaves, someone else will be there to take his place. That's the beauty of the community. There's never a shortage of people passionate about it.

a modified version of this question,,, where do you see ivg 10 years down the line?

A much larger and more influential gamers' community, but to expand beyond that into every aspect of gaming with an Indian focus. Not just the consumer side of it, but education, careers, events, etc. Will take a lot of work though.

At what age do u think u would stop gaming?! Honestly

Depends largely on how the career goes. If I continue to do something in gaming, I won't stop till the casket drop :D

1)So do you see any future changes in Indian gaming scene? (apart from the usual it's evolving stuff)

2)What are the upcoming changes to be applied to the blog?, when is shantz news gonna be put up(since we are sitting at the hub of it)

3)no IVG let's play? :(

4)Did you see that awesome video review I posted in "help make IVG better" thread? why not? seriously?

5)Can I abuse my status as the series starter to put our resident metalhead up for a coffee session

1. Things have changed dramatically even in the last 5 years that I've been closely following the industry, so I don't think that's gonna change. If anything, it will grow faster.

2. Changes are mostly the ones that were discussed and suggested in the suggestions thread. I kinda missed shantz' post and then I got a little busy at work. Once I have some time to go through it, I'll put it up.

3. The idea is good, but making it happen is harder. The video editing plus the voice talent.

4. I did

5. You didn't take my permission before making me the first interviewee, so why would you ask me now? :ack:

I think 93-94. Around the time of the 94 World Cup.

5. You didn't take my permission before making me the first interviewee, so why would you ask me now? :ack:

:bigyellowgrin:

also last question from my side

how's the logo :naughty:

Archived