Peter Molyneux Quits Lionhead Studios and Microsoft

Atleast we don't get the third party games as ports with issues worse than hitler and the Jews

That is dev's fault. Not system's. PS3's first party titles are 720p native, a true HD console, not some upscaling crap. Be happy guys, your franchise is finally going HD in last few years of this gen. Its time to party.

Hmmm tell you what I'll get a cake the day you stop spewing condescending nonsense..

I will get you Lamborghini when you do ! But we both know that's never gonna happen :)

Cute, have you considered intensive psychotherapy?

Might Help with your narcisistic personality disorder

Did it help you?

yea I'm not the one going on about how my" console is better cause I say so" crap..

Oh really :rolleyes:

Atleast we don't get the third party games as ports with issues worse than hitler and the Jews

Do not respond to Ambar's posts, dude. He is not worth it. Spent so much effort explaining things to him, and you saw the results. Better yet, just ignore all his posts.

And the thread was about.... :-/

Cut it off guys, before it gets ugly as the other one.

And in both the threads flamebait was posted by Ambar ..

Ps3 has no games coming in 2012 plus Vita is dead .. All the Sony fannies could do is come and flock MS threads

Despite the warning from other moderators, some of you still continue to post crap and flaunt the rules. Ambar and zeehunter, both have been banned for a week. i would also like to issue a strict warning to choron ka raja & sackboy for getting personal and insulting other members.

Dont bother sending anyone PM's or mails, your suspensions wont be revoked.

Despite the warning from other moderators, some of you still continue to post crap and flaunt the rules. Ambar and zeehunter, both have been banned for a week. i would also like to issue a strict warning to choron ka raja & sackboy for getting personal and insulting other members.

Don't worry, with those two gone for a week, things will be cool. As for insulting, I did it because it was getting way too out of hand. Even had a rational discussion, but no results; finally lost my cool, not that I am proud of it.

:ha: Ambar and Zee

Archived