Your Quote Of The Day.

Cash

Then why you no Repp me?? :threatenlumber:

Repped both them posts, miss :console:

And here's another Senna gem.

"Correr, competir, eu levo isso no sangue, é parte de minha vida" (To race, to compete, it is in my blood, a part of my life). - Ayrton Senna (1960-1994)

For all Yvonne Fans and Snake:

Chuck Bartowski: If I set off the EMP, it disables the building then we walk out of here.

Sarah Walker: But Chuck, the computer. You will lose the file. You might never find your mom.

Chuck Bartowski: Yeah, well, it's not worth losing you... any of you.

motivator-heaven.jpg

I heard what you said. I’m not the silly romantic you think. I don’t want the heavens or the shooting stars.

I don’t want gemstones or gold. I have those things already.

I want…a steady hand. A kind soul.

I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe.

I want to love, and be loved..

monkey-donkey_1256750.jpg

Infatuation is when you think he's as sexy as Robert Redford, as smart as Henry Kissinger, as noble as Ralph Nader, as funny as Woody Allen, and as athletic as Jimmy Conners.

Love is when you realize that he's as sexy as Woody Allen, as smart as Jimmy Connors, as funny as Ralph Nader, as athletic as Henry Kissinger and nothing like Robert Redford - but you'll take him anyway.

Some quotes from 'the wire'. Damn, I just can't find anything on TV these days that comes close to it :|

“What the f**k do you wanna hear? That you're strong enough to do this by yourself? Gettin' clean's the easy part. And then comes life."

“How complex a code can it be if these knuckleheads are usin' it? Then again, what does it say about us if we can't break it?” – Kima (she's plays detective in the show)

Edited by Ne0