WWE '13

abhi90

Cory Ledesma has tweeted that there's going to be some exclusive information reveal/summat on IGN tomorrow.

If they've been holding back information for so long, why not wait till e3?

That ring collapse seems to be a cut scene from the RTWM mode or something like that!

I too think the same. I hope not. If we superplex 2 500 pounds guys, the ring should always collapse.

I say every year that I wont buy a WWE game, but always buy it. And this one as it is based on Attitude Era, it is INSTANT DAY 1 BUY for me. And from screens it looks like ring break is a part of gameplay :wOOtjumpy:

IGN's Exclusive Debut of WWE '13

Quite some info there.....

Some pointers:-

• THQ introduced major changes with WWE '12, but its work wasn't done.
  • THQ is bringing the Attitude Era back to video games, bigger and louder than ever.
  • Road to Wrestlemania is dead. Enter: Attitude Era mode.

I am going to buy this Day 1 for sure, only because THQ has decided to add The Undertaker from the Attitude Era...... :majesty: THQ :majesty:

theundertakerattitudeeraversion.png

Believe it or not, I am super-duper hyped for this game now.... :wOOtjumpy: One of the most anticipated games of the year for me..... It's right up with TLG, GTAV (these two might not even release this year) & Hitman: Absolution in my will-buy-fo'-sho'-list..... :wOOtjumpy:

It has Weight detection :panic:

Attitude Era has sagas of 8 superstars, including Stone Cold. It inlcudes Monday Night Wars story as well :wOOtjumpy:

They seem to have benefited a lot from dropping last gen versions and focussing on current gen. WWE12 was great, this one seems to be EPIC.

Hope Goldberg is back too for some

jackhammmmersssssssssss

he may be there as monday night wars would be there.

pls thq make it happen

Archived