Dragon's Dogma

playstation

I think game looks terrible and it will fail....Lets see :scratchchin: I hope iam wrong :)

You were saying the same about amalur too , but then it turned out to be fun for you , teri negative thinking game ke liye aachi hay :P

^^Thanks for the videos mate.. Repped...

Wow... The more i read about this game, the more I get psyched... I had similar feelings for Demon's Souls and that turned out to be super fun.... Fingers crossed....

Please please someone tell me b4 i pre order the game that whether we can move the character with analog sticks & press buttons normally to issue commands as we do in other games , or we have to point & click to move & issue commands , i don't see any arrow but still i ain't taking any chances

Please please someone tell me b4 i pre order the game that whether we can move the character with analog sticks & press buttons normally to issue commands as we do in other games , or we have to point & click to move & issue commands , i don't see any arrow but still i ain't taking any chances

Left stick - Movement, Right stick - Camera, Buttons - various other actions.

Oh thank god , i was scared since this was a Japanese dev , final fantasy 12 on ps2 i think was too annoying to play with point & click to do everything

Being turn based has nothing to do with a Japanese dev lol.

Dragon's Dogma demo will allow you to slay beasts next week

We all know you're itching to slay some dragons and wild monsters in Capcom's upcoming action RPG, Dragon's Dogma. Thankfully, you won't have to wait until the game's release which is on May 22 to give the game a test drive.

The demo will officially land on Tuesday, April 24th on both Xbox Live and PSN. For those in Europe, they can download the demo the following day, Wednesday, April 25.

Source: Gamezone

Archived