ScrewyAurum

Halo 5 ranking system :ha:

Never played halo before and was placed in Platinum. Now, that I am in platinum; I am getting stomped by players of that level. No chance to improve. Just ridiculous.

It depends on how many matches you win,maybe your team carried you to victory in most of the matches.

It depends on how many matches you win,maybe your team carried you to victory in most of the matches.

I am pretty sure the wins were not that many to get me a Plat rank.if Halo is all about skills then they must consider KDR as well and also should demote you to a rank below your current if not performing. How one is gonna learn putting against pros? Deciding ranking based on only 10 matches is not enough. They must increase the number of matches.

UK first week sales are out and this should be a massive disappointment for MS AND 343. Worst selling mainline halo game and slighty above titanfall (25k units) and about the same as destiny xbone ver (give or take 5k units) both of them were neither a holiday release and on very small install base.

I took the liberty in updating some of those series stats, Bruno. Did a little digging and found this (Numbers rounded for obfuscation, but more accurate than previous.)

[Week 11, 2002] HALO: COMBAT EVOLVED (MICROSOFT)  NO DATA
[Week 46, 2004] HALO 2 (MICROSOFT) - 260,000
[Week 39, 2007] HALO 3 (MICROSOFT) - 370,000
[Week 09, 2009] HALO WARS (MICROSOFT) - 65,000
[Week 39, 2009] HALO 3: ODST (MICROSOFT) - 212,000
[Week 37, 2010] HALO: REACH (MICROSOFT) - 390,000
[Week 46, 2011] HALO: COMBAT EVOLVED ANNIVERSARY  48,000
[Week 45, 2012] HALO 4 (MICROSOFT) - 336,000
[Week 46, 2014] HALO: THE MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION (MICROSOFT)  96,000
[Week 44, 2015] HALO 5: GUARDIANS (MICROSOFT) - 150,000

UK first week sales are out and this should be a massive disappointment for MS AND 343. Worst selling mainline halo game and slighty above titanfall (25k units) and about the same as destiny xbone ver (give or take 5k units) both of them were neither a holiday release and on very small install base.

Anyone without a brain also would know not to compare the sales of halo 5 with any other halo considering how small the xbox one install base is at the moment. Plus also have to consider how the digital sales have increased over the last few years. So beating mcc and assassins Creed syndicate sales by 50% in the 1st week is a really good show.

Anyone without a brain also would know not to compare the sales of halo 5 with any other halo considering how small the xbox one install base is at the moment. Plus also have to consider how the digital sales have increased over the last few years. So beating mcc and assassins Creed syndicate sales by 50% in the 1st week is a really good show.

But the intall base of xbone was even less when titanfall released.. so the numbers should be much better thn titanfall atleast..

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Kamine kahan tha itney din? 3-4 meheno sey shifting hi kar raha hai kya?

You book a room later.. let him get the feel of being back again first atleast... [emoji14] [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Watch in HD.

FOV is so bad that it's very hard to watch gameplay videos of this game.

FOV looks kinda better in M.P coz there is no stupid visor that you see in campaign when playing as Locke.

Archived