funnyadit

You have a point. Videos never do justice. I'll have to get my hands on a copy to judge myself I guess.

Also since Cricket is so big in India, I'm wondering why Games the Shop isn't having a midnight launch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure big crowd would turn up for this game for a midnight launch..Maybe I am wrong..

Not sure big crowd would turn up for this game for a midnight launch..Maybe I am wrong..

It's cricket man. I think they would. But I think it also depends on pricing and if it's gonna come out on PC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It feels quite similar to the previous game in terms of gameplay with some needed tweaks. Bowling is easy to understand and use (love that I can control flight and bounce). Batting has some new shots. Fielding isn't superhuman.

Yeah they had the right start with DBC 14 so had to change those stuff which you mentioned along with the graphics getting better and an in depth career also creating all stuff across platforms which in itself is a huge accomplishment...

WTF is wrong with career mode? How should I connect the ball ? Just played a match in career mode, the scorecard showed nothing but ducks :rofl:

Total score 11 (all from extras) :P

Atleast don't get owned in cricket [emoji38]

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

Archived