Messi hesitated, doubt clouding his mind. "I can't do it, i am not strong enough" he muttered under his breath. All the cameras were on him, his sick wife was watching, his young kid was watching. He shivered, "forgive me son, I let you down" he said, signalling his inevitable demise.

He felt alone, even more alone than that time Ronaldo kun left him, joining Real Madrdmaru for glory and power. "I failed you too my friend, I promised I'll win this match for both of us but I can''t, I am too weak".

Messi closed his eyes, retreating to the deep dark corners of his mind, alone, dejected and on the brink of giving up. 'You giving up on me, kid?' a familiar voice echoed. Messi couldn't believe it, "Maradona Sama!!" he exclaimed, delighted, perhaps relieved at the sight of his former sensei.

"I though you said, you'll never give up? That was your footballer way"

"Bu..but Peter Cech kun is too strong, he has blocked all my shots till now"

"So? Hit harder, hit faster, remember your training"

"I feel so alone sensei, why did you leave me"

"I never left your side kid, I am always with you, just like all your friends"

"He is right Mes, we are always there by your side"

"Xavi!!! Iniesta!!! your guys came back"

"Hell yeah we did, we can't miss seeing our bud score the winning goal, can we"

Suddenly a ball rolled near his feet. He stared at the direction it came from, a familiar figure was standing with his trademark feet apart, hand by his side stance and with an all familiar grin on his face.

"Cri...sti...ano?"

"What is this giving up nonsense you fool. Go ahead and win this match already and become the best in the world. I expect nothing less from my rival....and my true....friend"

Messi choked, holding back tears, he wiped his face with his jersey and clenched his fist. With a determined resolve he opened his eyes. "I now know, I am not alone. I have all my friends and family by my side. I can't let you guys down. I'll score this goal, for you Maradona sama, for you my friends and for you...Ronaldo"

The crowd roared, Messi made his run. He moved with the grace of an eagle and the resolve of Donald trump. His movement like the notes of a classical track. He arched back his right leg, at the precise distance, at the perfect angle, bringing it down with the right speed. The best shot in the world!

The ball slinged forward, moving like a bullet, with a single minded resolve of finding the back of the net. Peter Cech jumped but Messi knew it was futile, the shot won't miss.

The stadium roared, kids jumped on their seats, people rushed towards the ground. Fireworks erupted up above in the sky.

He had finally done it, despite all odds. Peter Cech has blocked Messi's shot. He was the champion. The hero. The game has been won.

The End

Next up in dlc content: Suarez: The Vampire War

Originally wrote it on fb so forgive the formatting :P

It's sport game. What gameplay changes you expecting? For offline they can only make AI better and that's it. The online gameplay is completely different and depends on how you play.

No matter what changes they make, it's still going to be same run, pass, dribble, defend and score. Last year gameplay was improved lot compared to older games.

_

More details:

• Frostbite injects even more detail into the worlds of FIFA 17. Experience all new environments like tunnels, locker rooms, the manager's office, and the team plane.
  • Frostbite powers a truly immersive, story-driven experience that embeds you in football and lets you live through all of the emotions of the sport on and off the pitch.
  • Frostbite delivers heightened realism for characters on and off the pitch. This leap in fidelity unlocks exciting new opportunities for telling stories and delivering engaging experiences for every player.
  • Complete innovation in the way players think and move, physically interact with opponents, and execute in attack puts you in complete control of every moment on the pitch.

SET PIECE REWRITE: From free kicks to penalties to corner kicks, inject personality and experience control from every dead ball situation.

• DIRECT FREE KICKS: Customize your run up on free kicks to create more variety in the spin and movement on the ball. You can now deliver worldies like outside of the foot direct free kicks that bend around the opposition.
  • NEW CORNER KICKS: A new targeting system from corners lets you pick out teammates with greater precision and changes the way your teammates move as you deliver the pass. Switch to a player in the box and have your teammate pick you out for the perfect header.
  • NEW PENALTY KICKS: Move freely in your run up on the ball, approach from different angles and at different speeds, and put some personality on your penalties to take control from the spot.
  • USER CONTROLLED THROW-INS: Walk the line to gain a better position on your throw. Fake your throw to keep your defender guessing. And throw it with pace to a teammate.

PHYSICAL PLAY OVERHAUL: A transformation in the way players physically interact in all areas of the pitch. Control is now in your hands as you battle for space and possession.

• PUSHBACK TECH: Pushback Tech innovates in trapping, dribbling, physics, and defending to create true-to-life battles for position and the ball. This is especially important when you want to control the ball and buy time for a teammate to make a run or get into a supporting position.
  • NEW PHYSICAL INTERACTIONS: Player interactions come to life in realistic detail across the entire pitch, like goalkeeper collisions, across-body tackles, 50/50 battles, jostling while ball is in the air and ball control while shielding.
  • 360° SHIELD DRIBBLE: New proximity-based shielding will help you fend off opponents and keep possession. Defenders can be shielded out as you dribble in any direction.

ACTIVE INTELLIGENCE SYSTEM: A brand new system introduces constant spatial analysis, increases activity off the ball, and changes the way players move, read, and react.

• CONSTANT SPATIAL ANALYSIS: Now every player analyzes the proximity of their opponents and the space around them to better identify opportunities in attack. When you are on the ball your teammates understand if you can make a pass and adjust their movement to show for you or make a new run.
  • NEW RUN TYPES: Smarter players and increased activity off the ball give you new and creative ways to open up the opposition. Orchestrated runs with multiple players, fake runs, stunt runs, and calling a player to show support are just a few ways you take control in the build up.

NEW ATTACKING TECHNIQUES: New options in attack give players more ways to create chances and finish in front of goal.

• DRIVEN FINISH: A new shot mechanic lets players keep the ball low in any situation - finesse, volley, or when simply slotting it home.
  • THREADED THROUGH PASS: Curved. Precise. Into space. Create new scoring chances with a perfectly executed threaded through pass.
  • DRIVEN GOAL KICKS: Start a quick counter attack by passing it out from goal with power and direction.
  • DOWNWARDS HEADERS: Greater control in direction allows players to head the ball down and into the ground, making keepers work harder.

_

The Journey: For the first time ever in FIFA, live your story on and off the pitch as the Premier League’s next rising star, Alex Hunter. Play on any club in the Premier league, for authentic managers and alongside some of the best players on the planet. Experience brand new worlds in FIFA 17, all while navigating your way through the emotional highs and lows of The Journey.

YOUR PERFORMANCE. YOUR DECISIONS. YOUR UNIQUE STORY.

In The Journey, Alex Hunter’s Premier League career is impacted by your performance on the pitch, and the decisions you make off of it. Make critical decisions throughout the game that will change what happens next and how other characters react to you. Will you put your team first before your own success? The choice is yours.

AUTHENTIC STORYLINES: The Journey will pull you through a true-to-life experience in the Premier League. It's a cinematic world informed and influenced by real players, personalities, locations, and events that take you places you've never been and bring you experiences only available in FIFA 17.

5Wypupd.jpg

These names are given to features every year way back since FIFA 05. At the end of the day, for me, actual gameplay is what matters. In the entire PS360-era, FIFA was mostly better. However, I tried FIFA 16 and PES 2016 on the PC and PES was way better.

Tried FIFA and PES both on a friend's PS4 and the difference was evident, even more so on PS4. Now that I have the PS4 myself, will decide only after I try the demo, but FIFA can't be trusted on demos alone. :wallbash:

Only thing FIFA has going it's way is the presentation factor (licensed teams/stadia/managers, superb commentary and now this cutscene-laden Story Mode). In terms of actual gameplay, PES took the cake last year. Hence, I'm a little hesitant on getting excited for any FIFA anymore.

Also, I don't play FUT or myClub (PES equivalent of FUT), so I don't consider that.

This is a great addition to FIFA.Meeting Arsene Wenger for the first time as a young kid would be super awesome.Hope they enhance on it,Like play the story of Messi or a ronadlo from their start of the career to achieving everything in Future Games.Only thing that i dislike about it is that it wont be name specific and some other character.Would have been awesome if it would be our self.

EA Says Fifa has been overhauled.Lets see how it affects gameplay.Hoping for some drastic changes this year.

La Liga signs exclusive deal with FIFA 17

FIFA 17 will be "the only La Liga official videogame", as both publisher Electronic Arts and La Liga ambassador Fernando Morientes announced at Santiago Bernabéu during the game's official presentation.

The deal means that (just as is already happening with the English Premier League) EA gets the exclusive licensing rights on the teams, players and stadiums from Spain.

Inevitably, this announcement will have eyes turning to Pro Evolution Soccer 2017, because for the upcoming season Konami will now have to negotiate rights individually with each club. With that in mind it's currently unknown how many Spanish clubs with 'real' players that PES 2017 will include at launch.

Archived