Batman - The Telltale Series

Heaven Angel

Precisely!

His did a fantastic job in Arkham Origins.

The game is getting negative votes on Steam. What's up with that? Technical issues?

big issues apparently. the game defaults to the integrated gpu of the mobo and doesnt use your dedicated gpu or something like that.

So I started it again today and found that my save was gone.

Apparently Telltale's cloud save feature (which is enabled by default) deletes save files when you quit the game. Because f**k logic.

Glad I had only played the game for about 15min before finding out about this.

So yeah, make sure to disable Telltale's cloud save before you start the game.

• Like 1

No performance issues here. Ran at a smooth 60fps with just one brief framerate drop.

I did run into an issue using an xbone controller where the button input would sometimes not get registered during QTE's. I had to press LT for it to register even though the prompts were for RT. There was also this one instance towards the end where I tried pressing every button and nothing worked. So I had to resort to using the keyboard to get through that.

But these minor issues didn't really hamper my enjoyment of this episode. I did enjoy it a lot and I can't help but look forward to the next one. The story is heading down quite an interesting path.

No performance issues here. Ran at a smooth 60fps with just one brief framerate drop.

I did run into an issue using an xbone controller where the button input would sometimes not get registered during QTE's. I had to press LT for it to register even though the prompts were for RT. There was also this one instance towards the end where I tried pressing every button and nothing worked. So I had to resort to using the keyboard to get through that.

But these minor issues didn't really hamper my enjoyment of this episode. I did enjoy it a lot and I can't help but look forward to the next one. The story is heading down quite an interesting path.

Samething happened to me! Kinda freaked out for a sec cause it was a brand new elite :P

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How f**king short was episode 2? :ranting:

Although I have to say it was pretty awesome! I absolutely love the twists they're bringing into the established Batman mythos.

And that choice at the end looks like it could have some pretty varied consequences. Now the wait for episode 3 begins <_<

• 3 weeks later...