Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

Saw the last Raw episode last night... it had been quite a few months since my last Raw watch. Looks like things are still more or less the same, yes sure the clashes have changed between wrestlers with newer story issues have popped up but the the same fumbling and boring dialogues from Roman Reigns exist. Meh.

Will continue to follow WWE though... hoping Wrestlemania is fun!

Just finished watching ROH High Stakes(13th anniversary show). AJ Styles vs ACH was just short of awesome(they needed a few more minutes in the end imo), but I was thoroughly impressed by ACH. Roderick Strong vs BJ Whitmer also needed a bit more time. ReDragon vs Young Bucks was amazing as always. It's strange to see a faction that is heel in Japan but face in the USA. Was surprised to see Jay Lethal beating Alberto El Patron. Main event was awesome until the shenanigans started. That piledriver on the table by Elgin was a legit holy sh*t moment, and I was marking out huge for Nigel McGuinness when he tried to stop the conchairto. Elgin has massive heat right now, him vs Joe is going to be great.

i think it's high time for WWE to bring back the Hardcore Championship, and who better to do that, than Ambrose, but WWE won't :|

Edited by Pushy

kk

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk 2

HeyPlsK

So Brock's going to UFC probably after his WM match but nothing is concrete yet.

I personally hope he stays in WWE because he is one of the few who is fun to watch. John Cena should go UFC instead and his a*s kicked lol.

tr00 tr00...he should get his d!ck chopped off, maybe then he won't kick out at 2 :|

Paul Heyman is godlyk :majesty:

Also :O

https://instagram.com/p/0DUreZnbbu/

FFFFUUUUUUUUUKKKKK dat superkick :O

^ holy sh*t

If brock lesner left after WM , there wont be anyone worth watching apart from seth rollins .

actually there are more than Seth, Ambrose, Ziggler, Luke Harper, Wyatt, heck even Boreton, but that being said, these are nowhere near Lesnar level or Rock level attractions, they have pretty long way to go to reach there

FFFFUUUUUUUUUKKKKK dat superkick :O

actually there are more than Seth, Ambrose, Ziggler, Luke Harper, Wyatt, heck even Boreton, but that being said, these are nowhere near Lesnar level or Rock level attractions, they have pretty long way to go to reach there

Ziggler and Seth both are one of the best move Sellers . WWE should turn ziggler heel . Also now i am fed up with Daniel Bryan YES gimmick .