The Book Thread

Amay

/Bul .. Seriously meh ?? I thought it was pretty cool.. Wait till you get till book 3 though.. Will blow your head off..

Book 4 is really really dull...

Around 15% done with dance with the dragons and its really really good.. All the kickass characters are back.

@ DS -- If you like David Baldacci, you cant go wrong with MAtthew Reily too.. Non stop action.. Book equivalent of uncharted.. lol

Ohk thanks, will check his books too. But now I'm jus keen on Baldacci. U read his books? I'm buying 2 out of Total control, absolute power and winner (which r what i deduced his best 3 works).

Finished CoK. Started SoS and it already seems better. I reiterate that CoK was meh - it just sets the platform, the fate reserved for all books in a series. The only good book 2 i read was book 2 of Wheel of Time.

SoS has started well - did four chapters. When do I get to the RW part everyone keeps talking about?

Wait till you get to AFFC and all the good work done by the last book becomes undone. Its like a 1000 pages long and it takes you a while to realize that at the end of it all nothing has happened. The story hasnt progressed at all.

Also flipkart changed its release date for ADWD to mid August. Now I feel I should have gone with the Hardcover. :suicide:

Guys, give me some good David Baldacci books. Someone told me they're pretty fantastic.

Will pick 1-2 from Flipkart. Which r good?

Also, picking Adiga's newest book as well.

Total control. Ending is kinda disappointing, but oh man, the book is a race from first page to last. One of those, all night readers.

All you Kindle whores. :fogug:

Nothing beats the smell of a fresh book. :wub:

Total control. Ending is kinda disappointing, but oh man, the book is a race from first page to last. One of those, all night readers.

sh*t sh*t sh*t. I started reading it and then forgot about it. Gotta start from the beginning now. :ranting:

Edited by CookieNinja