The Sales Charts Thread

I just meant is that CoD is system-seller and its huge on 360 and they are releasing the CoD SE 360 console as well.

If not exclusive, it drives the system like one, time-exclusive DLCs, Live sub cards, Mics, SE controllers....it does a lot to the console.

I just meant is that CoD is system-seller and its huge on 360 and they are releasing the CoD SE 360 console as well.

If not exclusive, it drives the system like one, time-exclusive DLCs, Live sub cards, Mics, SE controllers....it does a lot to the console.

okay.

still it will be not like xbox is gonna take it all....there will be quite few who would liek to go for ps3 for uc3 and stick with ps3 version of cod also.

"Breaks million" press release next month. Bet on it.

Yup. If you include digital and worldwide sales I guess.

But a million is peanuts these days. Look where it got Kaos Studios :|

yeah, deus ex sales are pretty depressing. But, honestly speaking, its a sequel to quite an old game, which many people would've heard of but not exactly played. I don't know how much of sales the original game got, but from the looks of it, that game would've had a pretty niche fan base, and not exactly a mass appeal game. So the current set of buyers would be mostly the guys who're either fans of the series, with few exceptions of those who are very active on forums and like RPGs and like to try out some new games.

These days, with games costing in excess of $60, games breaking the multi-million mark are usually the ones with either an in-your face ad campaign or sequels with an elaborate MP options.

Activision is foolish,if they promote COD on ps3 the way they do it on 360

They will have a lot more profit & sales

& They can have a timed dlc it isn't much big of a deal as it's just about 2 weeks

& 360 users are entitled to atleast that much,since they pay for the online functionality

wrong thread ?

Activision is foolish,if they promote COD on ps3 the way they do it on 360

They will have a lot more profit & sales

& They can have a timed dlc it isn't much big of a deal as it's just about 2 weeks

& 360 users are entitled to atleast that much,since they pay for the online functionality

EA provides exclusive content to PS3 users , still their games sell more on Xbox :rofl:

I think the timed DLC is for 1 month and not 2 weeks

deus ex Hr sales not depressing atleast acc to this

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Ships 2 Million Copies Worldwide

Square Enix has confirmed that blockbuster title Deus Ex: Human Revolution has shipped two million units since launching just two weeks ago.

The game is due to launch in Japan this October.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution went on sale two weeks ago storming to no.1 in the charts and knocking long time hold Zumba Fitness from the top spot.

Downloadable content for Deus Ex will be available next month in the form of 'The Missing Link'.

src:Gamerzines

In US it is somewhat like that :giggle:

I had once read in some gaming forum that the ppl think the Xbox logo that comes after a game trailer makes it an exclusive :lol:

americans are mostly dumb ...so cant help it....

EA provides exclusive content to PS3 users , still their games sell more on Xbox :rofl:

I think the timed DLC is for 1 month and not 2 weeks

which EA game are you talking abt?? Source?? dont think it is too much of a difference specially in rest of the world case...

Archived