Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

I didnt mean that. I meant that bret hart, angle, benoit were never as popular with the crowd like bryan is. I meant they were never as over with the crowd like bryan is. With over i meant the reaction that he gets from the crowd.

I am not sure, but I used to hate Angle during this time with wwe attitude era for his heel character (that time i used to think its as real)..people used to boo angle.And Benoit was under rated always, but I personally like him due to his small size with excellent wrestling skills and staying power. I only watched old footage for bret hart - I think he has the best intro music ever

I never liked Miz. He was neither a good heel nor a good face. People on the wrestling forums I frequent generally hated him. I think Kofi's fall is the worst, but he did beat Orton last week.

Oh i disagree,Sir. Miz was an absolute gem.Starting from his 'anti cena' time till he became champion,he was the only reason i was watching Raw. His title reigns were horribly booked.

Kofi never had the 'IT' factor.He never was gonna last long.

There is no doubt that angle is/was over. What i am saying is that he was never considered THE man. He is over obviously but i haven't seen him get that kind of emotion and reaction that bryan got last night. Heck, i haven't seen that kind of a reaction for anyone in wwe in a long time. Wwe has a chance to turn him to the next megastar. The one that would draw on his own.

I didnt mean that. I meant that bret hart, angle, benoit were never as popular with the crowd like bryan is. I meant they were never as over with the crowd like bryan is. With over i meant the reaction that he gets from the crowd.

:rofl: Abe stop embarissing yourself sach bhai :doh: Tum na hi post karo toh accha hai :lol:

lol Ignore hope. He is just a simpleton troll.

Fixed

Dont watch TNA, so added was.

There is no doubt that angle is/was over. What i am saying is that he was never considered THE man.

Yeah because there were other guys like Austin and Rock during his time. Now only Punk and Bryan are there. And such is the fail roster now, that WWE is bringing old timers like Lesnar and Batista back to keep things interested. Too bad Y2J cant be around full time.

lol Ignore hope. He is just a simpleton troll.

Dont watch TNA, so added was.

Yeah because there were other guys like Austin and Rock during his time. Now only Punk and Bryan are there. And such is the fail roster now, that WWE is bringing old timers like Lesnar and Batista back to keep things interested. Too bad Y2J cant be around full time.

True. Add to that the stupid pg era that we have now due to which there are a lot of restrictions as to what all can happen.

True. Add to that the stupid pg era that we have now due to which there are a lot of restrictions as to what all can happen.

Kurt Angle was heel most of the time with wwe - I think that's why is not people's man or champ. I also like his comedy segment with Brock Lesner for a while , I think he turned face that time..If WWE can bring him back it will be awesome...

As Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar have been talked about, has anyone seen this match from 2007? It is the last Angle/Lesnar match unless Angle decides to return to the WWE. It isn't as classic as the other matches that these two have had in the past, but was still cool to watch at that time as it was an inter-company champion vs champion match:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvzJeRt7Hq8

Edited by Ph3N0M

As Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar have been talked about, has anyone seen this match from 2007? It is the last Angle/Lesnar match unless Angle decides to return to the WWE. It isn't as classic as the other matches that these two have had in the past, but was still cool to watch at that time as it was an inter-company champion vs champion match:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvzJeRt7Hq8

I can't see the video on tapatalk. Will check it out at home. But my favorite Lesnar vs Angle match is their Iron Man match on Smackdown. That was awesome.

You alive :O ?

Yep, alive, sent you a msg a couple of days ago on gmail, you not checking mails? :P

BTW, check out Wrestling 4R's on 411mania.com, I am their new Impact reviewer(this week's review is up now).

PS: Angle/Lesnar Iron Man was phenomenal. Me and my brother saw the whole match when it first aired in the night on Ten Sports(that SD didn't air in the evening for some reason, and we couldn't wait for a repeat and somehow watched the show in the night. Those days, being kids, we didn't use to wake up till later than 12 am, let alone watch TV :P)

Edited by Ph3N0M

Yep, alive, sent you a msg a couple of days ago on gmail, you not checking mails? :P

BTW, check out Wrestling 4R's on 411mania.com, I am their new Impact reviewer(this week's review is up now).

Awesome! Last week's Impact was decent but I fear that this is the end of Sting, at least for a good amount of time. I feel he could have had a major role to play in the upper mid card level and with youngsters as he is just phenomenal on the mic these days.

Anyway, PM me your number. We can talk via WhatsApp. I didn't get any of your messages in gmail I think :scratchchin: