DmC Devil May Cry

pArth

I will definitely play it Hacknslash games are very rare this gen and this looks cool as one. Honestly, those videos make me feel like playing as it has (obviously) a DMC feel. Even if it is 1% of DMC good then I am gonna play it

That is the spirit :cheers: Hopefully next DMC game will rise from the ashes like a phoenix and we will get a good game. Till then, we have Platinum Games. Metal Gear Solid Revengeance :wub:

@nikushumi - no need to get personal bro :cheers: we disagree doesn't mean we can't be be friends :cheers:

@rock - play DMC4 too. Very under-rated game IMO. Disappointiing yes but not a bad game by any means. If you don't mind backtracking then its the game for you :) even nero was better than this Dante :lol:

Yeah I played DMC 4 for more than half. The backtracking pissed me off big time. Also the routes were too confusing. Now starting it again. Too bad we cant start with Dante directly. Doing the Nero crap now. Still better than this loser Dante.

Edit: Oh wait, you probably don't. I don't expect that level of intelligence from you :|

Well I never questioned your intelligence. In fact I called you smartypants and genius, that too after you started having problem with my posts FIRST saying you dont know what you are talking blah blah. If you have problem with my views, ignore them. I will not give a damn about someone's opinion if he hasn't even played the goddamn game and is spewing BS against those who have actually played the game.

If you cant post without getting personal, then don't post. Keep it civil before it gets ugly.

All the people praising this game because they think it is oh so awesome, I challenge you move your a*s past a few stages in DMC 4 on the hell or hell mode. The combos, the chains, that makes a DMC game.

It has to be tough, there is a reason this game had combos. It had a style meter. It was not a pleasure thing. It was required to beat the game on the actual, normal or above level. This games seems a lot more easy. Easy in one word cannot be DMC.

I do not expect anybody else to understand, except the people who have played the DMC games and enjoyed them for the right reasons. And since strangely it seems that my age matters for my opinion, it is 30 for the record.

@nikushumi - no need to get personal bro :cheers: we disagree doesn't mean we can't be be friends :cheers:

I have nothing against you mate. You're obviously disappointed with the changes in the new game and that is understandable. I didn't like the new Dante when they first revealed him and I still don't. I was just hoping for a fast, fluid and stylish combat that had a fairly high ceiling for skillful players. But bad impressions on the combat system from someone who played the game puts potential buyers off. But all the reviews so far has nothing but praise for the combat which is apparently fast and fluid. So the first person was either lying, spreading hate or just doesn't have an understanding of the combat system. Either way, he is putting off potential buyers with his misguided opinions. That is something I take issue with. I don't even know why people who pirate the game are allowed to post their impressions before the game gets released. There's a reason why review embargo's exist.

Yeah I played DMC 4 for more than half. The backtracking pissed me off big time. Also the routes were too confusing. Now starting it again. Too bad we cant start with Dante directly. Doing the Nero crap now. Still better than this loser Dante.

Well I never questioned your intelligence. In fact I called you smartypants and genius, that too after you started having problem with my posts FIRST saying you dont know what you are talking blah blah. If you have problem with my views, ignore them. I will not give a damn about someone's opinion if he hasn't even played the goddamn game and is spewing BS against those who have actually played the game.

If you cant post without getting personal, then don't post. Keep it civil before it gets ugly.

You're feeling all high and mighty because you pirated the game and played it before everyone else?

Meh, dumber played on PC. 30 FPS

Xbox 360 bro. 30 fps.

Wait wait wait... pc version is 60fps.... is this true?

Unless it is locked at 30 fps, PC version can potentially go up to 100 fps depending upon a user's system. I hope NT are not dumb enough to lock it at 30.

All the people praising this game because they think it is oh so awesome, I challenge you move your a*s past a few stages in DMC 4 on the hell or hell mode. The combos, the chains, that makes a DMC game.

It has to be tough, there is a reason this game had combos. It had a style meter. It was not a pleasure thing. It was required to beat the game on the actual, normal or above level. This games seems a lot more easy. Easy in one word cannot be DMC.

I do not expect anybody else to understand, except the people who have played the DMC games and enjoyed them for the right reasons. And since strangely it seems that my age matters for my opinion, it is 30 for the record.

Why not dmc3 .that game was hard even on normal.let them play that first.

I don't see why this game has to tarnish the memory of previous games. They stand on their own, as this one will do. In fact, now with the HD versions you can easily play any of them whenever you want.

I would rather have a reboot of Prince of Persia (my fav. series) even every 2-3 years as long as it's a good game rather than not have any game for 5 years. As for what you want - An excellent game developed by old Capcom in the true form of DMC3, well apparently that's just not happening. Either they don't have the talent to make it anymore, or they decided it won't sell as much and hence it's not a good decision. Gotta move on.

Personally can't wait to play this game.

I don't see why this game has to tarnish the memory of previous games. They stand on their own, as this one will do. In fact, now with the HD versions you can easily play any of them whenever you want.

I would rather have a reboot of Prince of Persia (my fav. series) even every 2-3 years as long as it's a good game rather than not have any game for 5 years. As for what you want - An excellent game developed by old Capcom in the true form of DMC3, well apparently that's just not happening. Either they don't have the talent to make it anymore, or they decided it won't sell as much and hence it's not a good decision. Gotta move on.

Personally can't wait to play this game.

No one has problem with reboot but reboot shouldn't be something like this or pop 2008. You liked pop 2008?

Archived