~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Community is a once-in-a lifetime show .. I've watched S01-S03 three times over .. the only thing better than watching Community is watching community again, you get to pick on so many subtle and hidden references and continuity segments that you missed out the first time.

Each time i've watch the series I've watched it keeping one major in focus .. and it was amazing how many fun things you can pick up when you really look for it .. :)

OMG guys .. this video just made the front page of reddit

edit: Looks like its not getting embeded. It's from some saas-bahu serial called "Kasam Se" ..apparently the sound effects and zoom-in/out was so ridiculous that they loved it :lol:

Check out the comments

Edited by Bagpipes

Pretty nice week so far:

Starting with Walking Dead and Ending with Vampire Diaries [today] and Misfits on Sunday.

However, Big Bang Theory is getting lame every week with lame jokes.

Its always sunny in Philadelphia- crazy people and it's still fun to watch.

How I Met Your Mother-Wish they focus more on main story rather than emotional and 1-night bang stuff..Show turned to emotional-love side instead of being comedy like season 1-2-3.

Supernatural-Nothing new..just another episode with another killing.

Arrow-It's going great, but I feel it's going very fast.

Beauty and the Beast-Disappointing :(

Misfits-bad season opening.

and Vampire Diaries-quite interesting and going strong.

Community is a once-in-a lifetime show .. I've watched S01-S03 three times over .. the only thing better than watching Community is watching community again, you get to pick on so many subtle and hidden references and continuity segments that you missed out the first time.

Each time i've watch the series I've watched it keeping one major in focus .. and it was amazing how many fun things you can pick up when you really look for it .. :)

I'll be watching again during Christmas holidays along with LOST and Game of Thrones [just to collect memories].

Community is indeed great, much better than Big Bang Theory and little better than How I Met Your Mother..

TWD S3 > TWD S1+S2 IMO. And with the introduction of The Governor, things just go interesting.

Revolution is just bullshit. Last Resort was again pretty aight and things have taken a wild turn. Still don't see the story going anywhere. Homeland as usual, BOSS !

Hunted is turning out to be good.

THAT last episode of THE walking dead. :surprise:

:sign_omg: What a shocker! Never expected this. F**k u AMC :|

Just finished watching Dexter 6x11 *lil late to the party* and Deb has feelings for Dexter?

:surprise:

:lol:

Season 5 & 6 were horrible imo, i almost stopped watching the show.

But Season 7 so far is just Awesome! Yet to see the latest Ep.

Edited by meaNmachine