Play-Asia FAQ.

i ordered 2 ps3 games from play-asia on the 26th of June, got a mail that they shipped it on the 27th of june..i still havent recieved my games.I had selected free courier service.I stay in Mumbai..
What should I do?

i ordered 2 ps3 games from play-asia on the 26th of June, got a mail that they shipped it on the 27th of june..i still havent recieved my games.I had selected free courier service.I stay in Mumbai..

What should I do?

It can take up to 30 days for the games to reach you, sometimes even more. Just wait till end of July and if you still don't receive them then contact their customer care.

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2

U can't do anything except waiting. U need to wait minimum 60days from the day it was shipped. If u still don't receive it then talk to cc and u can get a refund.

i ordered 2 ps3 games from play-asia on the 26th of June, got a mail that they shipped it on the 27th of june..i still havent recieved my games.I had selected free courier service.I stay in Mumbai..What should I do?
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I've never ordered anything from Play Asia so I have some questions for the experienced ones!

First, how's the shipping service in Pune? Is it normal? Or will I have to wait a month or two for the delivery?

Second, anyone in Pune who had to pay customs?

Third, I'm trying to buy Call of Duty: Ghosts and its region listed is Asia, I believe it will work in India right? Please check the product here - http://www.play-asia.com/Call_of_Duty_Ghosts_Comes_with_Free_Fall_Dynamic_Bonus_Map_DVDRO/paOS-13-71-xl-49-en-70-3pke.html

Thanks in advance! :cheers:

• 6 months later...

sorry to bump this old dog...but has anything changes now?... product still getting stuck at customs??....planning to order sumthn (a ps3 game..mostly) and while a wait-time of 30-45 days is tolerable..it's the cutoms bit that has me feeling iffy.

any new positive devolopments??..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hey guys tell me one thing i live in delhi and i m thinking to buy a ps4 from play asia so will it get stuck in customs?? it costs 33000 on play asia.

i also got a deal for ps4 in 20000 and i will need to pay through paypal so is it safe? and wat if i didnt get my ps4 through the buyer whom i am paying via paypal will i get the refund?

hey guys tell me one thing i live in delhi and i m thinking to buy a ps4 from play asia so will it get stuck in customs?? it costs 33000 on play asia.

i also got a deal for ps4 in 20000 and i will need to pay through paypal so is it safe? and wat if i didnt get my ps4 through the buyer whom i am paying via paypal will i get the refund?

Don't go for it. It is pretty risky. You would surely get charged for customs and there is a chance of it getting stuck as well. The end price would be very near to 40k. No point going for it whatsoever.

As far as the other deal is concerned, i can't really comment on that.

• 2 months later...

Hey I wanted to order a couple of things from play Asia this would be my first time I am planning to get a pa vita 64 gigs card 3-4 ps vita games and a 3ds game it's about 300 dollars planning to opt for fedex it's around 2k₹ how much would be the customs charge and how long would it take and would it be reliable, thank you.

Hey I wanted to order a couple of things from play Asia this would be my first time I am planning to get a pa vita 64 gigs card 3-4 ps vita games and a 3ds game it's about 300 dollars planning to opt for fedex it's around 2k₹ how much would be the customs charge and how long would it take and would it be reliable, thank you.

bumping for u bhaiya

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Paypal is safe, I dont know about the refund . You can go on the paypal website and check, Never buy from anyone who asks you to send money from western union or money gram ,

these are not safe ways. Playasia is safe, You will have to pay shipping of like 100 usd and even customs. i checked yesterday on playasia i found one for 28.5k you should go look. if you buy the console for 20 k let me know his details and if he's a legit selller

• 1 month later...

Guys will PS+ Sub purchased from Play Asia work out ?

Im interested in this.

http://www.play-asia.com/playstation-plus-90-day-subscription-paOS-13-49-en-70-6yvp.html

Kindly let me know ur opinion on this ?

Depending on your region you can make a purchase. I buy US PSN cards off play asia and it works all the time.

• 4 weeks later...

So i want to import some games from play-asia.

Let's take infamous second son and destiny for example.

What is the best shipping method to use for games? I only want to import discs,nothing more

I have heard some where that if a order is under rs 10000 and is gift wrapped,then no duties will be levied on it?Is this true?

If this is true how can avail this?Should i just choose gift wrapping on checkout?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :D

And one more thing what do they mean by registered under each shipping method?

So i want to import some games from play-asia.

Let's take infamous second son and destiny for example.

What is the best shipping method to use for games? I only want to import discs,nothing more

I have heard some where that if a order is under rs 10000 and is gift wrapped,then no duties will be levied on it?Is this true?

If this is true how can avail this?Should i just choose gift wrapping on checkout?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :D

And one more thing what do they mean by registered under each shipping method?

Hey!

I have ordered quite a few games from PA. Best shipping method would be through FedEx or DHL but it's very expensive. I would suggest that you go with free shipping. It will take 3-4 weeks though but it's free so you will save money.

Anything below 10K and is a gift, customs will not be charged. Just select the gift option and you should be good to go.

They send stuff throufh Hong Kong post and it's delivered here in India via Indian Postal service. If your stuff is lost in transit then you can file a claim and there is a whole procedure with that.

Sent from my Phone.

Archived