Mass Effect 3

playstation

Mass Effect 3 Pre-order   

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So basically next year will be the gaming year which 2010 was supposed to be.

I wish they get rid of side quests completely this time. Mass Effect side quests are embarrassing. Or get someone from the Dragon Age team to help plot the side quests.

No existing team members shown but I guess Garrus / Miranda / Tali / Liara

2010 was great year for gaming....you did not think so??.....it got the best start ever ME2 and bayonetta ....then it was God of war 3.....Alan wake...Red dead redemption...LImbo...MGS peace walker and many more between(Like Super mario...Epic mickey) and ending with superb titles like Castle vania and GT5.

I know i am forgetting lot of them .....just saying that 2010 is the best year in gaming till now and also most heavy on pockets ...that i ams ure everyone will agree :giggle:

I wish they get rid of side quests completely this time. Mass Effect side quests are embarrassing. Or get someone from the Dragon Age team to help plot the side quests.

The ME2 side quests comprised the majority of the game, they were the only fun missions tbh...yea those were called Loyalty quests.

Its basically going to be save the Earth science fiction story.

I'd sure like to know how the Reapers reached Earth so early without Soverign to play the cards from inside the galaxy.

So much so that the guys on Earth (ie. the most important human planet and home of System Alliance and Cerberus) couldn't even defend themselves eventhough they knew of the oncoming attack, and surely the other races are just sleeping ? This is even more daunting after the fact that they basically gave you a choice of researching Reaper technology in ME2's ending (which SHOULD have been the paragon choice mind you, cause its just stupid to give away an opportunity like that when its pretty much your single biggest chance against the annihilation of your race), this in particular is such a big point that it guarantees a branching main story on its own.

Seems like all of Shepard's attempt in ME1 and ME2 were in vain.

But awesome trailer!! :wOOtjumpy:

The trailer might as well include Shepard saying Finish the Fight in the end.

This can easily turn into generic science fiction lore.

Archived