The Football Thread

Xeno

Torres :wOOtjumpy: :wOOtjumpy: What a Goal What a Goal :wOOtjumpy: :wOOtjumpy: :wOOtjumpy:

Ashley Cole,Luiz,Mikel and Cahill aapas main hi ping pong khelte rehte hain :rofl: And who the fu*k said that Torres Dived :bash: Still Chelsea not playing as they should be :thumbdown:

Torres Scored :dance:

BELGIUM TEAM

Marouane Fellaini

Vincent Kompany

Thomas Vermaelen

Jan Vertonghen

Moussa Dembélé

Eden Hazard

Kevin Mirallas

Romelu Lukaku

Kevin De Bruyne

Dries Mertens

Axel Witsel

belgium team should be challenging for the world cup..they have a team which is better than englands in my opinion.

Edited by rajprdp

BELGIUM TEAM

Marouane Fellaini

Vincent Kompany

Thomas Vermaelen

Jan Vertonghen

Moussa Dembélé

Eden Hazard

Kevin Mirallas

Romelu Lukaku

Kevin De Bruyne

Dries Mertens

Axel Witsel

belgium team should be challenging for the world cup..they have a team which is better than englands in my opinion.

+1

sahin04.jpg

Did you speak with Xabi Alonso before you decided to come here?

Yes, of course. A lot of times. Xabi is a person who really cares about football. He's in love with football. I'm the same, and that's why we had a lot of conversations. When I arrived at Real Madrid, we spoke about German football and Italian football. He likes football! When he heard Liverpool were interested in me, he started telling me about Liverpool. He is still in love with Liverpool Football Club, I think! It's crazy how he was telling me about Liverpool. He was saying, 'Go there, you will love it. The fans will take care of you and love you' and things like that. He said Anfield is the best stadium in the world. Xabi won a lot of trophies here, and hopefully we can do that too.

@ rajprdp

You forgot to mention Thibaut Courtois who is ours but have parked him to athletico Madrid. Lad is so talented that at 20 he has become the first choice for them and has become a serious contender for papa cech in the goal here.

Edited by Nemo

Another terrible signing by Liverpool.

It's always funny to see some people coming up with conclusions about a player who hasn't even made his debut or even had a training session.

Liverpool are really dumb when it comes to transfers ...they are paying such hefty sum for a guy for 1 year...the guy who is in-charge of transfers need to replaced for the club to move forward....they are spending such hefty sum on average players and i cant see them making top 4 anytime soon..they are going to land themselves in financial trouble with the way they are going.

Nuri f**king Sahin who won the league with Dort and was voted best player of the season in the Bundesliga for 2011 is AVERAGE without even playing a f**king EPL game. Hmmm.. but M'villa is WORLD CLASS.. Giroud is WORLD CLASS. Chelsea spend money u have a problem, Liv spend money u have a problem, Man City spend money u have a problem. Stop with your UTTERLY-BIASED opinions bout LFC, we'll spend how we want, when we want, where we want, on whomsoever we want.

Stop being smalltime, stop caring about others clubs, they'll do just fine.

a little something for ya.. enjoy.

cccnurireyiz-o.gif

Edited by neoragexx
  • Like 1

It's always funny to see some people coming up with conclusions about a player who hasn't even made his debut or even had a training session.

Nuri f**king Sahin who won the league with Dort and was voted best player of the season in the Bundesliga for 2011 is AVERAGE without even playing a f**king EPL game. Hmmm.. but M'villa is WORLD CLASS.. Giroud is WORLD CLASS. Chelsea spend money u have a problem, Liv spend money u have a problem, Man City spend money u have a problem. Stop with your UTTERLY-BIASED opinions bout LFC, we'll spend how we want, when we want, where we want, on whomsoever we want.

Stop being smalltime, stop caring about others clubs, they'll do just fine.

a little something for ya.. enjoy.

Dude dont even bother,till Arsenal was gonna sign him Sahin was a superstar and the man to replace Song but now we have had him hes become an average player .

Also Sahin has played only for European Champions :O

Dude dont even bother,till Arsenal was gonna sign him Sahin was a superstar and the man to replace Song but now we have had him hes become an average player .

Also Sahin has played only for European Champions :O

Ouch....and double ouch!

Sahin is a good pick up for Liverpool, finally someone who can match the combativeness of mascherano.

really stupid of wenger to let him go. Unless they land m'villa I don't see them bossing even the lower teams in the center midfield.

Did you speak with Xabi Alonso before you decided to come here?

Yes, of course. A lot of times. Xabi is a person who really cares about football. He's in love with football. I'm the same, and that's why we had a lot of conversations. When I arrived at Real Madrid, we spoke about German football and Italian football. He likes football! When he heard Liverpool were interested in me, he started telling me about Liverpool. He is still in love with Liverpool Football Club, I think! It's crazy how he was telling me about Liverpool. He was saying, 'Go there, you will love it. The fans will take care of you and love you' and things like that. He said Anfield is the best stadium in the world. Xabi won a lot of trophies here, and hopefully we can do that too.

Rafa is an idiot!!! Xabi left, and the club's decline also started :(