PS3 FAQ

CarbonCore

Yes, you would need a US PSN ID. Creating a US PSN ID is easy and wont take more than 5mins. The real problem is filling up the wallet of that US PSN ID so that you can buy content from US PSN. Many vendors sell US PSN cards which you can buy using INR. Once the DLC is downloaded .. you can switch from US PSN to Ind PSN and can play with your primary ID.

Regarding DLC .. check with some active member in individual game thread, whenever you plan on buying stuff off PSN.

I purchased two $20 PSN U.S. cards from Gamestop after reading your post which I will use with an US account. Can I use the DLC content downloaded on the US account on the Indian account?? Can I play on Indian servers with a US account??

I purchased two $20 PSN U.S. cards from Gamestop after reading your post which I will use with an US account. Can I use the DLC content downloaded on the US account on the Indian account?? Can I play on Indian servers with a US account??

as long as the DLC matches with the disc regon .. you can play the game with the DLC on any regions PSN account !

as long as the DLC matches with the disc regon .. you can play the game with the DLC on any regions PSN account !

Yes they match. Can I use a US account to play on Indian servers??

Thanks for the help!

• 3 weeks later...

How do I take care of my PS3? I want to ensure I can use it for atleast a couple of years. How can I keep it clean and protect it from dust? Do I need to keep the PS3 in an air-conditioned room? Also, I dont know if theres another thread for this, but is there any way of reducing ping? I have an MTNL connection of 1 mbps, but I tend to get high ping. I have connected my PC with a RJ-45 cable but the PS3 is connected through Wi-Fi.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived