Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

Haters gonna hate. I marked out at Bubba ray and the Bubba bomb. Hope he stays. I marked out at the boogeyman too, but they both were letdowns. DDP was nice. No other surprises that I dug :|

Nice match, the first half was decent. The second half was horribly terrible. Bubba. :wub:

Bubba(strange to write that name again, he has not gone by that name in about 10 years) has evolved so much from his WWE days that it's very telling of how clueless the WWE is when they used him as just an insignificant Rumble surprise entry.

Wow what a match.Cena vs Lesner vs Rollins.Wrestlemania level match.All 3 amazing.Maza aa gaya.Quite impressive this rollins guy.

And pathetic rumble match.Worst i have ever seen :doh: Clearly bryan should have stayed longer if not won.Bubba was the shining star of the rumble.Dudley Boys man.Old memories.Epic Stuff.Missed Devon.

Reigns at wrestlemania against Lesner will work i think.

And always amazing to see rock.Lifts everything up.Peoples Champ Truly.

One question,why does cena get booed????I think he single handedly carried WWE for years when AE ended.So why the booing??Someone plz explain???

Because Cena is like SRK. Only kids and women love him. Adults hate him because he is pathetic in the ring and on mic.

Also:

WWE - Roman Reigns wining 2015 Royal rumble Live - Warning loud boo's:

Pathetic on the mic :rofl: Doctor of thuganomics is pathetic on the mic :doh: He did pretty well in the rumble man.No way pathetic :nono: Looks like just like SRK you hate Cena too Mr Pirate :lol:

Can someone else explain why cena gets booed????

Edited by hope

Pathetic on the mic :rofl: Doctor of thuganomics is pathetic on the mic :doh: He did pretty well in the rumble man.No way pathetic :nono: Looks like just like SRK you hate Cena too Mr Pirate :lol:

Read Ambar's post. Cena is a cliché. That's why.

I won't call him pathetic on mic. He is certainly better than lot of other superstars. People are just sick of his superman character.

Edited by sach4life

You cannot explain it some one who loves SRK like a fangirl. I mean SRK and Cena fans fall in the same demographic.

Pirates of the India:SRKs Hate

Pirates of the India:Cenas Hate

:wave:

Edited by hope