Uncharted 3- Drakes Deception - Fragfests

TAZ

my second rampant :bigyellowgrin:

gold weapon shell expert+bargain+paid bargain+rpg kickback :naughty:

don't ever use this loadout when playing against me..ill be mad..especially not in maps where rpg and grenade launcher spawns :threatenlumber:

gold weapon shell expert+bargain+paid bargain+rpg kickback :naughty:

don't ever use this loadout when playing against me..ill be mad..especially not in maps where rpg and grenade launcher spawns :threatenlumber:

I dont think I have paid Bargain in that match .. to be frank it isnt required as long as you jump and shoot the RPG to get the kills with the RPG spawning in the map.

Nice one! Snapper too!

Lol at taz and surya hogging the spawn killing! :roflroll:

I learnt that from you :P

BTW .. where were you yesterday ? towards the end of yesterdays matches(after joy and dilli left) Me, Taz and Django played 3 matches with a party of japs and abuses were exchanged bigtime during and after the matches :lol:

:rofl: tenzin looooong statement... Always gives me laughs

That loong line alone is the reason why I started playing with Tenzin .. so annoying for opponents if you get killed by Tenzin and he goes on with that one :lol:

Btw praju thanks for the OMG match, I just saw it...

Excellent match EXCELLENT editing Saanit, specially the Tenzin and the kickback bit. Very nice music too.

Sergio and Saanti played awesome, but Saanti played better IMO he was rushing and beasting as opposed to Sergio. But to each his/her own playstyle, the game was awesome nonetheless.

These guys are the best!

BTW TK - Team Kill

Yesterday I was studying a bit and then went to sleep :D

EDIT : Btw did anyone feel that perhaps OMG was lagging a bit? Because if both teams are clan players I assume they are at least half decent, and there were so many times that the OMG guys were getting shot, and when the opposing team had the drop on them, yet still OMG got the kills... Either lag or the opponent team really sucked with their shooting... :scratchchin:

I always felt that OMG get some kills when their crosshair is not even close to the target. But then you and drgp clarified why that happens.

sergiopro13 is gonna play all the matches going forward .. he missed the first three/four CW's.

guys it is ok now to install the dlc....i haven't experienced any lag for the past 3 days...it happens only at certain matches but that is expected...even matchmaking is better now...u will come across atleast 1 or 2 noobs each game...it is much more enjoyable...install it.

anybody want to work on their sniping skills ...let me know we can try it out in customs.

guys it is ok now to install the dlc....i haven't experienced any lag for the past 3 days...it happens only at certain matches but that is expected...even matchmaking is better now...u will come across atleast 1 or 2 noobs each game...it is much more enjoyable...install it.

I am not going to play in Lost City, Cave anytime soon. :fear:

we can play some customs later in the evening, we will have 10+ players online for sure

surya online now???

in 30 mins bro .. having lunch now

I am not going to play in Lost City, Cave anytime soon. :fear:

we can play some customs later in the evening, we will have 10+ players online for sure

in 30 mins bro .. having lunch now

play plunder and team objective in lost city...it is still so much fun.death match in lost city is broken thought.

Archived