Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

@BM:- We will see.... whether The Rock vs Cena or The Streak!

Pretty close though... but because of Pedigree.. The Streak has an upper hand but the Poster of Wrestlemania 28 has to be The Rock vs Cena. Technically the most important match will be The Streak.... we still don't know what happened to UT after W27.

He returns after Royal Rumble

I dont wanna another HHH Taker match again ,I think they did all they could last year .Someone else please unless its a Streak vs Career match

Cena vs Rock is the match of the night ,only Taker or HHH could overshadow Cena beating the Rock in his hometown and I doubt either of Taker or HHH will retire

This overshadows everything :good:

Overshadows everything for some years :P

But I feel it wont happen

If Taker is gonna Wrestle 1 match every year he might as well Wrestle for some more time as WWE have a very poor Roster and the loss of Taker and Kane would be suicidal .

I feel Kane will return to win Royal Rumble and feud with with Henry at WM while Taker might face a new challenger or possibly the Game

i doubt kane will retire after WM :scratchchin:

Hes very highly respected in the WWE locker room and I feel WWE are bringing him back to make him credible again.

He deserves a Rumble win IMO best Royal Rumble Participant to not win a Rumble but ya WM 28 is too early hes got atleast 2 more years in him .

He returns after Royal Rumble

I dont wanna another HHH Taker match again ,I think they did all they could last year .Someone else please unless its a Streak vs Career match

Cena vs Rock is the match of the night ,only Taker or HHH could overshadow Cena beating the Rock in his hometown and I doubt either of Taker or HHH will retire

:rofl:

oh so confident :giggle:

it'll be all BOOTS TO CENA'S LADY PARTS COME WM28 B)

Jeebus wept WWE, Nash and Triple H in a ladder match? :rofl:

Trips is way past his prime and Nash cant even walk without botching that and tearing 3 dozen quads. You might as well put Mark henry and Big show in a ladder match.

Jeebus wept WWE, Nash and Triple H in a ladder match? :rofl:

Trips is way past his prime and Nash cant even walk without botching that and tearing 3 dozen quads. You might as well put Mark henry and Big show in a ladder match.

Only thing I like about Nashs return is the NWO theme rest everything is boring.

My feeling is Nash wins setting up another match at Royal Rumble

God I hope not. He is horrible on the mic and he will be horrible in the ring. I hope this match is the end of the craptacular fued and Nash is never seen again.

Unfortunately thats not gonna happen. Not while Triple H is calling the shots.

God I hope not. He is horrible on the mic and he will be horrible in the ring. I hope this match is the end of the craptacular fued and Nash is never seen again.

Unfortunately thats not gonna happen. Not while Triple H is calling the shots.

HHH is done quite a lot of things wrong

For Starters hes killed Smackdown earlier it may have had an inferior roster but match quality was better but now by making Raw Supershow hes actually made it no point to watch Smackdown

He kicked out JOMO(Some of which was JOMos fault)

He brought back Big Daddy Cool (I still like the NWO theme tho )

HE elevated himself to the Main event ahead of the WWE Championship

Hes brought back Masked Kane (1 Positive )

you could but suddenly.......A wild Hannah Montana appear!!! :O

btw who's this Snooki? She was better than them Muppets? :bounce:

:rofl: but kane>>> >> > > hannah+miley

also snooki is snooki from jersey shore :P

masked kane :punk: