Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You will get it lot cheaper in the g4u sale...when it happens. You might as well want to keep an eye on intencity.

arrey haa aaj phirse sales hai na game4u ki !! lets see what deals do they bring :naughty:

CS GO for 5$ :dance:

Got the complete CS pack for 7.5 :dance:

Judging by the huge amount of money you spent lately (courtesy a certain post in WYBTW thread), I figured you'd either be broke or else able to afford games at full price.

j/k : Congos. And buy BF3 for PC while you're at it.

Judging by the huge amount of money you spent lately (courtesy a certain post in WYBTW thread), I figured you'd either be broke or else able to afford games at full price.

j/k : Congos. And buy BF3 for PC while you're at it.

Man , the thing is , I am a student :P My dad is paying for everything so money is not exactly a problem :P The problem is getting permission , all that was college spending so it was allowed .

Man , the thing is , I am a student :PMy dad is paying for everything so money is not exactly a problem :P The problem is getting permission , all that was college spending so it was allowed .

Even I remember those times. Grow up and move out soon, then the world is yours and you are Gabe's :D .

Looking to trade a Dead Island for <offers> (Summer Getaway card). All offers welcome.

Any reason to buy payday if i have it for ps3?

You want the game on PC. -_-

Edit: To keep things clear, I have a Dead Island card I want to trade. Not the other way around.

Edited by ALPHA17